1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

old info

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Holden, Aug 22, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Holden

Holden Member

im sure this has already been posted or discussed somewhere, or maybe not. i apologize if it has. i was just wondering, i read the article in the chronicle on rice coming here, by jonathan fegan or whoever wrote it. and they said the rockets had a #41 jersey waiting for rice at the press conference. im positive i remember reading that. so what does that mean? whos number 41 griffin or rice. and what number is the other one going to be if not 41. sorry im kind of a jersey number junkie. sometimes thats all i care about. if anyone can help me out. id appreciate. sorry again if its already been figured out on here.

:eek:

2. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני