1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OKC's Westbrook ft. Paul George & Carmelo

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Mr. Dominant, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

R/nba is trash doe.

Its 24/7 fug harden like espn

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

7th seed

mrm32 likes this.
  3. H-Town Rockets Guy

I am hoping that Okc and Warriors play against each other in either first or second round, and physically beat the crap out of each other in a winner take all game 7, before they play Rockets in the Western Conference Finals

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Westbrook goat needs better players.

RyanB and Jontro like this.
  5. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

Anyone see Westbrook push Nick Young in the back at the end of the 3rd quarter?

Shouldn't he get suspended for leaving the bench and getting in an altercation with another player?

I doubt it tho.... he's the NBA's golden child.

whiskeyred and BallSoHarden like this.
  6. BackdoorHarden

Royce Young ESPN Staff Writer
    [​IMG]
    Russell Westbrook on Zaza Pachulia falling on him, and asked if he's a dirty player: "Yeah. For sure."

7. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

The ZaZa play where he dives onto Westbrook was very suspect as well and should be looked at for suspension, I honestly would want the Rockets to send someone to take him out before he does something to one of our players. This guy is absolute trash and shouldn't be in the league. Really makes me wonder if there is something with the front office and getting a guy like ZaZa / Bogut for this reason.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

Zaza needs to be suspended for multiple games. No excuse for his dirty play

9. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

Watching the game last night really made me thankful the Melo trade fell through. Haven't seen much of him this season and realized how much his game has declined.

10. RyanB

RyanB Member

or maybe he could've been way better under MDA

Sajan likes this.
  11. jbasket

jbasket Member

Yet compared to Ryan Anderson...?

12. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

I have been telling folks... I am legitly scared of OKC if Melo gets hurt.

hakeem94 and Easy like this.
  13. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

With Roberson out, I seriously doubt Thunder can even pass Wolves, Blazers or Nuggets in the first round. In this season, Thunder is 2 and 7 against these 3 teams combined, you can say playoffs are different, but regular season games can at least tell you something. Roberson is crucial to their defense, with him on the floor, their defensive rating is 96.4, that's much better than the best defense in the league, with him out, their defensive rating is 108.6, that's 27th in the league. If Roberson wasn't hurt, he should be DPOY this year, with him out, Thunder can no longer play high-intensity defense anymore. If they face the Rockets or the Warriors in the playoffs, it will probably be a clean sweep, at most gentleman.

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

In November ask aallllllll the commentators

better big three

Westbrook, Pg13 and Melo
    or
    Harden, CP3, AND Capela

it would be unanimous

Rocket River

hakeem94 and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  15. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

I remember those ESPN and FS1 reporters commenting Paul trade, one called Paul the biggest loser in last offseason, one called Harden the most unhappy player after Paul's trade, another one rated the trade as F grade. I mean it's legitimate for them to think OKC's big three are better because they don't really understand basketball, but the general belief among those sport "analysts" that the Rockets are going to be worse with the acquisition of Paul is ridiculous.

16. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

I dont know why everyone likes to trash RA. I get he's paid a lot of money, but imagine Melo getting RA's minutes and shots: does anyone seriously doubt he'd be publicly complaining about his role on the team? RA has not complained once about his reduced role, lack of touches, etc. Instead, he has adjusted, has focused more on rebounding (especially on the offensive glass), and has come through in a couple of games when everyone else was cold. I for one am GLAD we have him instead of Melo.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

love RA now its past the trade deadline and he's coming off the bench but lack of touches? he passes up open threes more than anyone else in the team

macho GRANDE likes this.
  18. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Agreed. I do not get this Melo over Anderson obsession, even if he's overpaid and we are stuck with him for another year. Melo is a cancer on any team he ends up on.

Easy likes this.
  19. jefforoni

jefforoni Member

we all know why RA got replaced by tucker its because tucker doesnt pump fake open shots

macho GRANDE likes this.
  20. CCorn

CCorn Member

What I do know is Melo wouldn’t be willing to come off the bench. Ryno is in a great place for this squad.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.