1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Officials cost Blazers the Game

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by PiPdAdY33, Feb 2, 2002.

1. Hydra

Hydra Member

You never have the right to refuse to do what your coach tells you. And if anything is tarnished by Pippin's inclusion or lack thereof, it is the list of the fifty greatest players. To include Quitten and leave of Wilkins invalidates the entire list, IMHO.

2. PiPdAdY33

PiPdAdY33 Member

Well first off its Pippen and Pippin and he has every right to be on that list. I would put down Wilkins but he was before my time so I will just say he was an alright player I guess. But he didn't win six championships and he isn't one of the greatest defenders of all time. And if anyone is feeling nice tell me about Wilkins so I can expand my horizons.

3. Hydra

Hydra Member

Wilkins was twice the offensive player that Scottie was a defensive player. He also was an amazing above the rim player, he and Jordan had a running battle in the slam dunk contest.

4. PiPdAdY33

PiPdAdY33 Member

So then according to your reasoning Wilkins is one of the greatest scorers of all time if not the best. Because Pip of course is the 1, 2, and 3 guard this league has every seeen. OOh no wait a second Wilkins isn't even on the top 5 list of scoring leaders. Well then I guess it seems that Pip's defense is better then Wilkins offense. And Pip had some great jams in his time also, open court hes one of the best.