1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Wild Card Bills @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Dec 30, 2019.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

The guy speaks truth. Texans have never had a memorable moment. They've never been taken seriously as contenders. They've NEVER made a national statement in the history of the franchise. This is what the McNairs are okay with as long as the money comes in. They are merely a blip on other team's radar. A pebble that's waiting to be run over by the real top dogs in the NFL.

red5rocket likes this.
  3. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Zach Morris sounds like he hates Houston lol.

4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

I give a damn about the Texans least out of everything he spewed. Its the other dook that exited his pie hole.

5. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

He might be speaking truth about the Texans, but he's way out of line running his mouth about the Rockets and Astros championships. Olajuwon is universally respected, and the Astros (even after the scandal) are regarded as one of the juggernauts of baseball right now. He's being a sensationalist ****stick.

donkeypunch likes this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

hopefully he did nothing more than this

TejasTom, juanm34 and GradyMcTracy like this.
  7. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Insert picture of Conor McGregor saying, "who da fook is that guy?"

coachbadlee likes this.
  8. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I think we put the game away with a pick-6 to open the 2nd half. . .

Butt seriously.....I am NOT an irrational BOB hater, but I just can't get over the feeling that we're going to come out totally flat in the 1st quarter and then spend the rest of the game trying to make up for it. Basically, the usual Texans playoff game template.

PROVE ME WRONG

9. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Believe it or not but it’s what most fans are saying. Sucks as a Houston fan to hear it but it’s not something he’s making up. Of course I don’t agree with it and it’s not a way to take a shot at the fans, they’re just trying to hype the game. You can’t get butt hurt (not saying you in particular) about what they say.

10. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Don’t let posters make you believe you are a BOB hater just because you think that. It’s happened on quite a few occasions. We just have to hope it’s not the flat Texans team to come on Saturday.

ima_drummer2k likes this.
  11. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

Dreading the inevitable flashbacks to the last Houston-Buffalo playoff game ESPN is going to show

12. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Bills have covered WRs and TEs well, but not RBs. Will Duke get a target?

Hope JJ isn't pushing himself too hard. He's returning in only half the time of normal recovery. Not sure he'd be playing if it was Week 16 instead of the playoffs.

BaselineFade likes this.
  13. Air Yordan

Air Yordan Member

Time for DeShaun to show the world who the Best QB in the world is.

TejasTom likes this.
  14. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I think it's borderline criminal how little BOB has used Duke in the passing game this season. He has a chance to remedy this with a healthy dose of wheel routes and RPOs on Saturday, but I'm not sure I have much faith that we're going to see a completely different offense.

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

16. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Obviously you have to win the first game to win the second, but I'd rather take the chance they can win without Fuller against the Bills and have him the next week, then play him against the Bills to ensure the win but not have him against the Ravens/Chiefs.

I know it doesn't work like that exactly, but to whatever extent any of that is true, that's the process I go with no question.

That said, I know the Bills strength is their defense and the Texans weakness is their offense when Fuller is out, lol (hyperbole, but you get the idea). So if he can go, there's no way BillyO doesn't play him.

17. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

The Bills were in the playoffs 2 years ago.

rrj_gamz likes this.
  18. YOLO

YOLO Member

how many players from that team are playing on this one

19. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

we are screwed without Fuller. BoB does not know how to call a good offense or play design. All of our explosive plays come from missed coverages or Fuller beating his defender one on one. When was the last time you saw a receiver flashing wide open due to great play calling. Kyle Shannahan does this every week.

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Bills left from 2017 team: Lorenzo Alexander, Dion Dawkins, Patrick DiMarco, Reid Ferguson, Stephen Hauschka, Jerry Hughes, Micah Hyde, Shaq Lawson, Matt Milano, Jordan Poyer, Tre'Davious White

Former Texan Kevin Johnson plays for the Bills
    Former Bills Joe Webb(IR) & Taiwan Jones play for the Texans (AJ McCarron was briefly a Bill in 2018)