1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Wild Card Bills @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Yeah right if he does play he won't make it through the game. It was reported when he got hurt against Tampa that they were expecting him to be out 3 weeks. I think this is just BOB trying to be like Belichek and tossing out bs on injuries.

2. Texanstradamus

They said with a chance to play against the bills

3. Texanstradamus

Will fuller never did go to the back like he did vs the colts he stayed on the side line

TejasTom likes this.
  4. body slam

body slam Member

is Joseph's hamstring something we should be worried about or just an excuse to get out of the last game?

5. Texanstradamus

Prolly an excuse but I he prolly shouldn’t play many snaps

6. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Actually think the chiefs will beat us worse than the ravens..... :/

7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't. They don't have a great defense like the Ravens. The Ravens destroyed us. The downside of facing the Chiefs is that Watson throws 3 times as many turnovers as Mahomes. But, if Watson has a good day and Mahomes doesn't, sure, it's possible.

8. Texanstradamus

I’m still not sold on the chiefs defense

9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Texans at full strength can beat anyone but can also be beat by anyone. So I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Buffalo then KC or Baltimore. No one team is just that invincible this year.

Texanstradamus likes this.
  10. Buck Turgidson

This. Who knows what Texans will show up?

conquistador#11 likes this.
  11. Texanstradamus

If you can’t come out “locked in” in a home playoff game I don’t know what to say Watson and nuk got a lot to prove now cause Watson wasn’t good last year and nuk stats in the offs have been meh at best I know he was hurt last year but he healthy now so it’s time to get locked in O-line need step it up one more notch defense too O’Brien needs to call a good game this is prolly Most important with him cause he has been here 6 yrs a 2nd straight home playoff loss will put his seat on fire

everyday eddie and Cstyle42 like this.
  12. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Ravens look pretty damn invincible if you ask me. They don't expose Lamar to very much risk (other than injury), they have freak athletes all over the field, a system that's designed to maximize their roster, and a defense that's smart and aggressive. They're easily the most complete team in the NFL this year.

13. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Depends how you play them. Will Fuller being healthy is a big factor going against any contending team. Harbough can be outcoached but it takes a lot more discipline on our end. They are good but this team hasn't been put to the test lately especially Lamar. Once a team takes away the top 2 things your comfortable doing as a offense then you see how great they are to counter... at that point how good can the Ravens or Lamar be? We will see.

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

We do.

15. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

16. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

17. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I hope the Texans who beat the Patriots show up this Saturday. I still think the Bills have a solid chance, but with no playoff experience, I say the Texans have the edge.

After that, it's a free for all, but I do think the Ravens are the team to beat...

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  18. J.R.

J.R. Member

"You're on Saturday afternoon again because the networks put you there because that's when fewer people are watching. They don't think people want to watch Deshaun Watson anymore than they wanted to watch TJ Yates."
    "17 years of Houston Texans football and your most memorable win is still the first game against the Cowboys in 2002"
    "37 years of Houston Oilers football and your most memorable game was blowing a 32 point lead to the same franchise you're playing Saturday."
    "Let's go to the Bill O'Brien era. They've seen you get blown out in 3 playoff games. Your one win was against the backup to the backup of the Raiders."
    "You were blessed with one of the greatest defensive players to ever live. What does he have? ... JJ Watt is a rehab champ."
    "These two NBA titles were a nice halftime show in the middle of the Jordan reign."
    "Astros, you won the World Series (with a trash can)"
    "The people think the Texans run 7th in your own state behind Cowboys, Longhorns, Aggies, Horned Frogs, Baylor Bears and any level of HS football"
    "The most famous quote involving your city is from the 70s when a screw up on a space shuttle almost killed everyone. It's not a nice quote. It is a problem."
    "Fans think Texans fans have no identity. Reliant Stadium has no nickname, no juice, zero fear factor. I remember a place down there called the House of Pain. Can you bring that attitude back & shut people the hell up? Are you tired of playing on Saturday?"

19. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

There really needs to be some tweet editors out there.

I'm guessing the other teams are the Ravens from 2011, the Patriots from 2012, and the Patriots from 2016? Or maybe the Chiefs of 2015? Unless it was last year's Colts team, I struggle to find how this stat is in any way relevant to this current team, offense, QB.

Gray_Jay likes this.
  20. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

**** that guy