1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans Off-Season

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Jan 4, 2021.

1. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

What a jackass you are. Listen man, you are as obvious as Verbal Christ and others here.
    You emphasized color so I responded to it. You’re literally bringing up color, race and diversity (all the same thing) for some unknown reason. You don’t even know what color I am lol.

You are a non Houstonian that wants to keep Watson (a sexual assailant) as the QB of this team simply because he’s black. Guaranteed if he was white you wouldn’t be beating down the forgiveness door. Typical

raining threes likes this.
  2. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

You seem a bit upset, perturbed and/or volatile behind the possibility of DW4 coming back and playing for the Texans.

I just so happen to think DW4 is great player, who made a serious mistake! I would say the same if it were Brady, Rodgers or any other great QB.

BTW, do you really think calling people out of their name is way to open dialogue? Jackass? Really? Come on man.

3. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, you are correct. I don’t want a piece of crap sexual abuser of women as the face of this franchise. You are correct.

Don’t get all sensitive now, you started with the accusations so don’t get mad when they’re tossed back ballgame or whatever your burner is.

You’re a ****ing clown, a pathetic person that is selling out for a piece of crap human.

4. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Also, don’t compare Watson to Rodgers or Brady. He’s not anywhere remotely in their class.
    He might be a top 10 QB, maybe.
    But he’s not in that class or tier period

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

3 days later is "immediately"? Flores was fired on 01/10, Culley 01/13.

UTSA2step and raining threes like this.
  6. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Sensitive? I just don't think it take all that to get your point across. This is a fan form, it's not that serious.

7. raining threes

Appaerntly you dont know me, I've gone to 1 game in the last 2 years and have given the rest of the tickets away during these Covid times we live in. I kind of enjoy getting up late and having friends over to watch the games with me. You know, where you can rewind plays and talk with my friends about the game. Also the craft beer and food is a whole lot cheaper. So no I wont miss it a bit and if I want to go to a game I can always find a couple of tickets. I've always had 4.

In short these are different times we live in and I'm certainly not going to help support a guy like Watson. If you want to support him then more power to you.

UTSA2step and cmoak1982 like this.
  8. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Don’t start mudslinging and expect to not get dirty.
    This is a fan forum, you obviously have something to hide from. You’ve already been busted with your burner account.

9. raining threes

And serial rapists/sexual assaulters/sexual predators.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  10. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

We'll have to wait and see but I think it's obvious. They wanted to weigh their options on should they fire him and payout $22M or bring on Flores and have a shot at bringing back DW4.

And if they do hire Flores and don't bring Watson back, they're still better off.....Flores is a good coach

11. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Wilson, Allen, Burrow, Herbert are all better than Watson right now.
    Then you have Stafford, Murray, Dak, Lamar, Carr and Cousins.
    Watson is somewhere in the middle of those two groups.

raining threes likes this.
  12. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t think anyone is against bringing Flores on. He’s a good coach. But not if the intent is to bring back that piece of crap

UTSA2step likes this.
  13. raining threes

Why do you care what kind of player he is?

Wanting that type of person to represent this city says alot about your priorities and frankly who you are as a person. Me I can forgive him, but that forgiveness doesn't have to include him playing NFL football again. He did wrong, take away what he loves to do is my motto, then forgiveness can begin.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  14. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Lol! Mudslinging?

15. raining threes

Quoted for truth and I think if they could stay healthy Murray and Jackson are better QB's. Stafford is debatable.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  16. raining threes

The fact Caserio did an on line interview with Flores speaks volumes.

17. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

If he's found guilty, no doubt he should be punished, as with any criminal or civil case but once he's served his punishment, he should be allowed to play. Same for all the others who have been found guilty.

18. raining threes

You do know many people that are convicted of crimes have to switch career fields because of their crimes?

19. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Many but not all. There have been NFL Players who have KILLED people and who have came back and played. As a matter of fact, I don't know any NFL Player who had to change careers, because of a crime.

20. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, you inferred that I was somehow not wanting Watson here because he’s black