1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Jets

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Dec 8, 2023.

1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I'm starting to think he has no idea what he's posting about. Kept saying we didn't lose any ground in this last game..questioning why is everyone is concerned.

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Miami loss to 4-8 titans at home.

Packers lost to hapless Giants.

It happens in the NFL. The difference between us being 5-8 like the jets instead of 7-6 is literally two bounces going our way in a couple of games. Most games are 50-50

3. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Now I’m worried about our defense after watching Levis throw on Miami. He’s definitely better than Zach Wilson.

ROCKSS likes this.
  4. J_Hunter_1977

J_Hunter_1977 Member

Look, the injuries have destroyed our season. If CJ misses one or two games there is a good chance we finish 8-9 or 9-8.

5. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

There comes a point that you don't have a next man up capable of winning.

6. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

I injured my knee after watching the game on TV. It's that darned stadium just reaching out to get me.

7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

8. rfrocket

rfrocket Member

We had BETTER NOT spend any draft capital on any linebacker that can't cover!
    We have enough "thumpers" and they can be signed cheaply anyway.

I don't know why everyone was so shocked by the game.
    I saw all the elements lining up for an upset.
    NY with an excellent defense that can not only pressure the passer but has very good cover corners as well.
    Us being down to only 1 trustworthy receiver who went out early as well along with an o-line that can give up pressure in bunches on occasion.

An opposing offense who hasn't played well but has a ton of talent at the WR and RB position.
    They had given up a lot of pressure but we are notoriously unreliable at sacking the quarterback.
    And them going back to an erratic but highly mobile QB who can buy time and give us trouble.

Truth is the jets (other than QB) have a MUCH better overall roster than we do.
    That comes from their good drafting and our (Nick's) mediocre drafting the past few years!

gfab-babyboi likes this.
  9. solid

solid Contributing Member

10. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

11. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

We lost games remaining. Now we have to make up 2 games with only 4 games remaining.