1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[official] Ted Cruz Self-Humiliation of the Day Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Mar 11, 2022.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Just so you understand, Ted Cruz is the type of person who will muddy the waters about voter fraud and make claims that Trump had valid concerns about the election while in reality not believing a single ounce of that rhetoric.

So you tell me how one is to be respectful to someone who is willing to muddy the integrity of our democratic process while not even believing in the claims he is making which implies he is insincere?

How do you become cordial with insincere people?

2. Qan

Qan Member

Who says you have to respect anyone? You can make your voice known, you can rally and demonstrate against him, you can even yell/boo at him at a close distance...but why do you need to physically confront him or anyone for that matter? What makes you come to a point where you will need to physically attack another person because of what they said and accept such actions?

3. fchowd0311

Ya I want to throw a beer bottle at him. I want him to understand that he cannot simply disrupt and muddy our democracy behind the concept of a civil society as some shield.

4. Qan

Qan Member

Don't speak about democracy when you feel violence is needed. It only shows ineptitude in this polarizing country, and will never get anything done.

5. fchowd0311

So the solution to a mass amount of leaders who don't even believe in the claims and still spout them to erode trust in our voting system?

How do you persuade people who don't even believe in what they say?

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Throwing a beer can at someone like Theodore Cruz is stupid because he yearns for the attention to cry about how he is a victim and a hero.

That being said please stop with the fake outrage. We all know you don’t go to sleep at night fearing a beer can to the head ending all your hopes and dreams. Ted will be just fine but that person shouldn’t be stupid enough to give him the attention.

If I was a MAGA poster here though all I would do is spend the next two weeks flooding this thread with conspiracy theories about how the beer thrower was really a right wing gay lover of Ted’s and really it’s Ted who needs to be investigated for trafficking sex workers who get mad at him and throw their beer at him.

The difference here is Liberals will not waste their time fighting that battle and will laugh because Ted is a self hating attention w**** who should be ignored not given the gift of victimization by beer can.

DOMINATOR and fchowd0311 like this.
  7. dobro1229

Looks like there’s “more to the story”. Ted was just getting thrown a beer in the hopes he would chug it like a champ and instead acted like a little b$tch who doesn’t belong with real champs like Breg.

8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Ted Cruz helped instigate the mob. Not the politician to defend.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  9. dobro1229

Would Ted have caught a Franzia bag if it was thrown to him??

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Why would anyone invite that dirt bag to be part of anything is pretty ****ing clueless to me.

DD

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

Most hated politician representing the most hated baseball team?

B-Bob likes this.
  12. dobro1229

10 bucks says he wasn’t invited. Dude probably snuck in as Orbit. He does have the body for it.

13. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Just to make Qan's head explode. ;)

Ubiquitin likes this.
  14. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Cruz needs a popemobile.

How is this guy in office? (rhetorical)

Ubiquitin likes this.
  15. Xopher

Xopher Member

It was probably one of his daughters throwing the beer at him. Perhaps his wife.

Xerobull and fchowd0311 like this.
  16. fchowd0311

"I bet you agree with him don't you fake Texan mother****er!"

Xopher likes this.
  17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I read posts from the bottom up and thought it would be epic for Teddy to catch the beer, chug it, and crush it.

Crushed Cancruz!

...This was more than expected.

dobro1229 and fchowd0311 like this.
  18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Lmao our country is going to hell but almost everyone can laugh at Turd Cruz getting beaned by a White Claw.

19. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Fake news.

Whiteclaw isn't beer..

Seriously though I loathe Ted Cruz but would never throw a beer at him. I wouldn't waste beer like that.

On a personal note I too have been a victim of a beer throwing Astro incident. I was at a game at Miller Park in Milwuakee. The Stros came from behind in the 8th and I was cheering when a bottle landed near me thrown from a few rows above. Thankfully it missed but also it was a plastic bottle of Miller Light so probably wouldn't have done much damage. ;)

FranchiseBlade likes this.