1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Playoffs: Texans @ Chiefs

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Jan 7, 2020.

1. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

The Washington generals of the NFL. Just wow

BigShasta likes this.
  2. Mr. Space City

If bob doesnt get fired, the mcnairs are p***y

ramotadab and PhiSlamma15 like this.
  3. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Romeo is done. No doubt about it. He’ll be the justifiable scapegoat I’m sure.

ramotadab and Rocket River like this.
  4. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

I do too unfortunately...he's a watson Homer as we are but this gas was BS

House Rockets likes this.
  5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Most of the best running backs failed to make the playoffs this year. They usually fail every year.

Vrabel is just a muuuuuch better coach than Billy.

tierre_brown likes this.
  6. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

I don’t and I really hope I don’t anticipate bob being back. This team needs better. Watson deserves better than what he has had. It’s taken few years but everyone can see bobs ineptitude as a coach. He was lucky the First year Watson the injury. Then people noticed Watson had no help on the offensive line. Now everyone sees its bob that’s holding us down. Every analysts I hear is like they know how dumb some of his plays are. Even during the game they sound baffled at the play calling.

7. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

but he's telling the truth tho.. I hear you on this but it's more like he's agreeing with most of us

BigShasta likes this.
  8. JazzLakerHater

Disgusting

9. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

just amazing to me the job security he has.

but I guess even this board has its share of “apologists” - you know the “he always gets to the playoffs? Isn’t this better than 2-14? Now he’s got a real QB give him tine” guys.

EVERYONE else - media, fans, etc see what’s obvious. Dude is horrible.

I think I recall being in a conversation before the season centered around whether I’d rather they just suck this year or be good with at least a chance of making some noise.

well... who do you think makes a Super Bowl first at this point - assuming BillyO is still the coach - the Cowboys (who had a season like the former) or the Texans?

cerophilik likes this.
  10. J.R.

J.R. Member

11. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

yea these guys gotta go...they are delusional. I guess we're about to find out if the McNair's really give a PHOCK about winning

12. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Racists are always p*****s.

13. Damion Laverne

Deshaun Watson should walk into Cal's office on Monday and demand a trade unless O'Brien is fired. I wanna say so many awful things about our head coach right now, but I can't. I'll be fired from my job if I do. I'm holding back tears. So awful. Every other freaking team in this division made it to an AFC Championship game under this regime. This is criminal. Billy O' should literally be arrested.

But it's all the fault of the McNairs. They don't care about winning. The Texans will continue to be a poverty franchise until ownership wakes up.

14. Stros66

Stros66 Member

Outscored 51-7 way to go Watson and company.

15. bj3175

bj3175 Member

I agree. Bill is still more coordinator and game manage than head coach but there would have to be a drastic change in our organization to get a winning coach here

16. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

tea exactly everyone calls on him for his bad plays. During the game, during half time or postgame. Idk why he has last that long or why he hasn’t gotten fired.

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

arkoe likes this.
  18. Mr. Space City

Its not enough for houston sports lose. They have to lose in the most disastrous and historic ways possible.

0-27
    Lost every home game in the world series
    Lose by 20 after being up 24-0 in the 1st quarter.

Sometimes Id rather just be like cleveland and just suck. Like not even be close.

19. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Tilman would've fired everybody a long time ago. Blessed to have a great owner.

ramotadab and J.R. like this.
  20. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Why are you so upset after this game like just you just discovered water is wet?

when Bob traded everything for an O lineman to protect Watson and he ended up leading the league on false start, are you blind or just being r****ded for not seeing this coming?