1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Olympiakos/Qyntel Woods Support thread

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by SamFisher, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

How on earth did I miss this thread?

While I think the loss of Scoonie Penn hurt the Big O (i.e. Olympiakos), I think the acquisition of former NBA all-star Big Jake Tsakalidos more than compensated.

A big win against Egaleo on Tuesday. Q did not play, is he hurt or is it winter harvest time?

http://www.galanissportsdata.com/basketball/MenA1/Season2007_08/a1game.asp?game=47

Blackney with 4 flops (the Fl. in the box score)!

I'd post more but the sheep need to be let out to pasture.

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

What happen?! :(

Posted Dec. 14
    CSKA Moscow - Olympiacos BC 88-79

"CSKA was too tough after all and the reds didn’t make it. They tried hard but it somehow wasn’t enough. Olympiacos BC lost 88-79 in Russia to CSKA Moscow despite their excellent effort up to 38 minutes. The home team had trouble limiting Greer who scored 27 points and an injury prevented him from scoring further (he hurt himself on 37’30’’). Jackson and Teodosic also made a very good performance but performance alone doesn’t count; victory does."

So true. Qyntel only had 2 points. I think he was doing better in the NBA, once again proving the strength of barnball. :eek:

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I am sick of you haters always accusing my team of not making good performance. My team always makes good performance. Accept it or step off.

4. poprocks

poprocks Member

The statistics say otherwise Sam. :D

STANDINGS,

GAME 8 GROUP A W-L PTS
    CSKA Moscow 7-1 105
    Montepaschi 6-2 78
    Tau Ceramica 5-3 66
    Olympiacos 4-4 62
    Zalgiris 4-4 -3
    Union Olimpija 3-5 -47
    Virtus VidiVici 2-6 -108