1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] NFL Week 4

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Castor27, Sep 25, 2012.

1. G Zus Kryst

G Zus Kryst Rookie

pepperz -32 tillman 31 briggs 31

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Yeah, in their prime. They aren't Running backs.

3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Sportscenter trying hardddddd to defend Romo.

4. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

5. G Zus Kryst

G Zus Kryst Rookie

jesus dey aint qb either, an unless u iz a kicker long snapper or QB 31+ aint prime.......peeps r sayin 2 not keep antonio smith an he iz 30

6. Classic

Classic Member

So sorta related/cool story bro. Was up in Dallas for a bachelor party & had tickets for the Cowboy's last pre-season game when they faced the Rams. The Rams. Long story short but a cousin of my buddy was hanging out with us & was a season ticket holder. This guy would not shut up about Dallas and how great they looked [BC they had a great first quarter with the starters against the Rams] and blah blah blah. We end up going bar hoping afterwards and it just got worst. He proceeded to tell me & a random Giants fan emphatically that Dallas would have a better record this year than the Texans, 49ers, & Giants. Just talkin **** the whole night non stop. Literally wanted to fight the guy from New York over him being a Giants fan in Dallas.

Aside from my fantasy win, i'm just soakin it in knowing that douche went home drunk & depressed tonight possibly contemplating his season ticket purchase and no doubt his 5- $10 beers. Stupid **** talking Cowboy fans. Romo is sooo anti-clutch.

7. macho87

macho87 Member

Haha I know, that's why I wrote it. Just to mess with ya a bit.

8. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Awessome. Will rep if i can.

9. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Wonder what that cowboys fan Guy is going to say on Facebook now.

(Guy who blew up after the Seattle fame)

10. Bleeding Red

Bleeding Red Member

haha,you luckier than me. My neighbor is annoying and obnoxious cowgirls fan with cowgirls flags and banners in his front lawn. Dude even paint his car with cowgirl color. I get into it all the time with him defending the Texans last couple season. And this is in houston!! Needless to say Texans shut him up real good this season and i'm laughing my rear off right now. Oh the satisfaction of hearing the lamentation of them cowgirls fan.

1 person likes this.
  11. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

I had a bad feeling in my gut all day long, but man, I didn't expect it to turn into THAT. Horrible game. Bears took my 'Boys into the alley and absolutely had their way with them.

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

da bears da bears da bears

13. LoganRoxFan

LoganRoxFan Member

Bears/Texans

Super Bowl XLVII

14. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

His rant should be worse. That was one of the most embarrassing performances any professional team has put up on national TV in recent memory. Just ******* awful.

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the cowboys need to run the ball like Gruden mentioned when he was talking about the old school cowboys.

16. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

+1. Garret is not a HC. Time for Jerry Jones to put up the money, get Cowher in there, and get his ass off of every Cowboys game. We want to watch the Cowboys, not Jerry Jones every 5 minutes.

Tony Romo - still hasn't learned jack
    Dez - massive waste of massive talent
    O-line - same problems every year
    Secondary - you must suck so bad to let Hester get by you for a TD

Same old Cowboys every year since the Romo era. Mistake-prone, and inconsistent.

17. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

The Eagles are something like 10-1 when Shady gets 20 or more carries. Garrett should take a hint and give his RB more carries. When your other option is Romo throwing to Dez, it should be a no brainer.

18. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

I'm so conflicted.....I just can't decide if I'm happier that the Texans are dominating or that the Cowboys suck. Oh well.....at least I'm happy.

19. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

All the cowboys talk about is how they got to, and will, get better. I think they have been saying that since romo has been a starter. Same old bs every season. They may tease a good season but never follow through. It's gone on so long I just don't give a damn any more. It's the circus.

20. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Any super troopers fans?
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GuypP7tJo0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>