1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] NFL Week 3

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Castor27, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Am I drunk or high this morning?

**** the Texans even more this morning. What have they ever done? Nothing. You people talk so much **** for a team that hasn't even had their playoff cherry broken. You ****ing Preseason All-Americans.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pI-elS1GcrM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G4cUgf4S2Ww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FACE!

Haha Charger fan. You make it soooo easy.

And don't forget... Norv will always just be our sloppy seconds.

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

when i'm having a terrible day and just can't seem to put a smile on my face, i always think of two words and the world brightens:

tuck. rule.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Thats cool, when I want to remind myself about Houston football's legacy... I just think of this

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rBg8RJdcSEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You mother****ers want to dance, but moes is ready to tango.

GET SOME

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

hey barret, that is tennessee's history now.

tuck rule.

tucker.

7. Obito

I just saw that McFadden/Weddle video expecting a Brandon Jacobs/Laron Landry truck they way you keep hyping it up and that **** is weak. It's not a truck if both players fall down. GTFO you don't want me to start posting videos of LT stiff arming the facemasks off of you turds.

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Making fun of a person with bi-polar disorder, thats special.

and Mac - You want to downplay that while the gif you posted clearly shows the DB shoving the receiver into the other one. Your username is still stupid and your coach is still NORVELL EUGENE TURNER. Bwahahaha.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Moes was so quiet these last few years, even last year he was not sold on McFadden, I recall asking him about him because I had taken him in my fantasy draft.

My how the worm has turned...

Good for you Moes....must be nice that the Raiders look good.

DD

11. Obito

Yeah it's only 3 games into the season. It's all good until Richard Seymour starts punching douchebag QB's again, Brian Dawkins breaks McFadden's legs like pretzels week 9 and DHB thinks he's a beach volleyball player rather then an overpaid wide receiver.

24-72. 2002-2008. WORST STRETCH IN NFL HISTORY.

12. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Raiders aren't my team, but this team is legit bro. They are 2-1 despite their main strength not playing at its best (meaning their D-line). This team will get better b/c their defense should make a marked improvement from the first 3 games.

I'm sure McFadden won't continue at this torrid pace (6.2ypc), but the offense should get better as teams begin to put stack the box to stop him. Remember the Raiders have been pretty injured at the WR position, and they have some talented guys there.

Your team (Chargers) will be in a dogfight with the Raiders for the division title. Hell, I think both teams make the playoffs. Jets or Pittsburgh will miss out since they have harder schedules. The NFC West has KC and Broncos for them to feast on.

13. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

14. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

[​IMG]

I hate the Chargers because Rivers is a douche, but at least I know as long as Norvell Eugene is there, they will never win anything other than division titles.

And Denver - thanks for Jarvis Moss. 2 sacks on Sanchez last Sunday. Might not want to cut your first round picks until you're sure they're suckage.

15. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i wonder what it's like to be an insecure, bi polar fan:confused:

[​IMG]

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Y'all know I be trolololololin'

17. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

Just don't lump that troll d-bag Bevis in with the Texans fans on here por favor.

18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Donnie Avery just signed a 1-year deal with the Titans.

Insurance for Kenny Britt, I suppose.

Well, f*** me. A Cougar on the Titans. Damn it.

19. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I guess we'll see what's up soon enough. I have the Texans beating Oakland :cool:

20. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Ugh, I freaking hate the fact that I had to move back to my home town. I never get to watch Cowboys games anymore, unless they play on Sunday night or Monday night