1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] NFL Week 11

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Castor27, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Of course not. Homeboys dangerous.

He's bringing a glock.

DAAAAANGER.

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Well, you seem to care what TOFs think.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just care that they don't think.

They are zombies.

4. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

I loved how Stafford came back after the two picks he could have easily mailed it in, but he played Rodgers like the rest of the game. Five TDs and none to CJ loved the way he spread the ball around.

It was great to see Smith back out there if he can stay healthy he will be big for us.

We will win this Thursday.

5. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Zing!

6. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

The only game that I really watched was Cincy/Baltimore.

Needless to say, I was hardcore pulling for the Bengals. And it almost worked out! That is, until the Ravens rushed three guys on three straight plays and managed to completely take over the game. Barf.

P.S. I'd give it til the end of next year before Andy Dalton is clearly the second best QB in the AFC North. Eat your hearts out, Baltimore. A rookie is nearly better already than your prized "franchise QB".

7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Dalton is the truth, but I've never met a (sober) Baltimore fan who had an ounce of excessive confidence in Flacco.

8. baller4life315

You get a mix of both (at least in these parts). The sane Baltimore fans want Ray Rice to get 30 carries a game and have Flacco play the role of game manager. The delusional ones think Flacco isn't anywhere near peaking yet.

I guess it just depends who you ask.

But yeah, Andy Dalton, there's a lot to like about this kid. Hard to picture where he'll max out at given that he doesn't appear to have a very strong arm, but his accuracy and intangibles are pretty top-notch for a rookie.

You know, you can look at his stat-line from the Baltimore game and think "Uh, he posted a 60-something passer rating." but clearly that doesn't tell the story of how gutsy his 4th quarter play was. If only his offensive line didn't let him down (in such epic fashion).

9. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

They love slobknobbing the Pats don't they.

10. Remix

Remix Member

Off topic but who the hell chooses the teams for the national games?

We just got the Giants on SNF this week and they're on MNF next week. Same for the Chiefs we get theme on MNF this week and SNF the next week. I don't want to watch the same damn 2 teams 2 weeks in a row

11. Shaud

Shaud Member

Did Ocho even play tonight

12. baller4life315

Who...? ;)

13. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

It's been like that all season. Teams are only supposed to get 3 appearances max on MNF or SNF, but it seems they like to have them back to back.