1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Broncos @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

My luck.
    Texans had 3 home games in a row.
    Come to New Jersey and I could have gone on the cheap. But alas, my mom is having surgery today, and I'm here in Texas instead of New York.

Hope they show the game in woodville

2. Red.Glare

Red.Glare Member

Best wishes to your mom. If you miss the game, it will be up (commercial free) about an hour or two after the game ends. While waiting, you can rewatch any other NFL game you chose from this year. https://nfl-video.com/

3. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the well wishes.
    I have Sunday ticket on my phone and youtube TV.
    I hope one or the other gets me where I need to be to watch the game. Red zone at a minimum.

4. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Best of luck to your mom - hope it all turns out well.

clos4life likes this.
  5. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

[​IMG]

All of Texas should be getting the Texans. Red is the Jacksonville/Cleveland game. Green TB/ATL. Yellow Colts/Cincy. Texans get the #3 team this week while they got the #2 team (and marquee noon game) last week. Unprecedented times… thanks to CJ.

6. Buck Turgidson