1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NSFW[Video]Redskins fans bodyslamming each other in the parking lot

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by bobmarley, Sep 24, 2012.

1. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Meanwhile in D.C.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jm2c_vsmUjg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. conquistador#11

this one had more action than the essays' brawl from houston, carnal.

3. Classic

Classic Member

sweet WWE style suplex onto the car

4. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Kevin Nash'd his ass onto a car hood. Word

5. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

How embarrassing and sad. After viewing countless videos like this I see why my friends and famy refuse to take their kids to pro sporting events.

6. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Awww man not a Jack Knife powerbomb, just a backdrop suplex. Too bad for that mustang owner.

7. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

I've been to countless rocket games maybe seen a few verbal confrontations. b/w opposing team fans and Rocket fans.

Also been to hundreds of Astros games. Really dont even recall a heated verbal confrontation. Heck baseball games are mostly families and dates.

It's a football thing. You drink for hours and hours watching people knock the crud out of each other. People are also much more emotionally involved in their teams. The slightest thing can push a drunken loser over the top. Of course I love football but ya it brings out the worst in some people.

8. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

screaming chick made it entertaining after the slam on the car....

1 person likes this.
  9. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

And the person that keeps hitting their car horn.

10. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Why do people who film things like this insist on holding their phones vertically?? LANDSCAPE PEOPLE! It makes viewing the video afterwards a LOT easier! And yeah, I'm pretty sure both of those morons are gonna be getting calls to their insurance from the owner of that car.

11. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

This.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Bt9zSfinwFA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

worse part of the video is the guy recording ended it :(

MOAR BLOOD!!!

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

man why is there always some annoying broad screaming and yelling at every fight video? lmao geez my freaking head was about to explode from all that screeching. anytime guys fight, always some annyoing broad trying to break it up. wish somebody would have dragon suplex that chick onto the hood of a mustang.