1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nook's 2022 Draft Big Board

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Nook, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Rokman

Rokman Member

No, no suggestion on it just pipe dreaming. There is no way that many teams would swap that many highly coveted 1st rnd picks out for players that aren't starter caliber players already. Nearly all our players that I listed are bench fodder on nearly any team that would take them (until proven otherwise).

2. solid

solid Contributing Member

I am very skeptical of players in the draft that "can't shoot." The point of basketball is putting the ball in the hoop. Setting up others is important, but being able to score is the point of the game.

3. Amadeus Rooster

Draft day inching closer. Amen T or Miller is what I see as #4 concensus.

Then w #20?

Chance we trade out of #4?

Bring me some Tuesday chatter.

4. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Click new posts. Click on a thread. It's draft week baby

5. Amadeus Rooster

Oh! Thanks pal!

Astrodome likes this.