1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nice look

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Ollie, Dec 13, 1999.

1. Ollie

Ollie Member

I guess I'm one of the first to see it, so I'll be the first to say that the "new" look is great. I really appreciate the time you guys take to keep the site from getting stagnant. I think this is been brought up before, but what are the chances of seeing an archive of all the different looks that the site has had?

2. Turbo

Turbo Contributing Member

I agree Ollie. I especially like the web ring link as well as the Clyde header. But I like your idea of having all of the formats that Clutch has used during CCONLINE's inception. As cool as it is to see the ole red and gold it would be even cooler to have CC fans see what it used to look like in the days of Clutch City '97.

-Turbo

-------------------
    Reclaim the glory!
    is an exclusive copyright owned by Clutch and may not used in any manor nor redistributed in any form without the expressed written consent from Clutch (the man) himself.

3. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

yeah, great look! I dig the "retro" feel...I too miss the old red/yellow days...

Maybe this can help us out of this losing funk?

CC.net rocks!

rockHEAD
    who's site hasn't changed! http://members.tripod.com/~HoustonRocketsFan

[This message has been edited by rockHEAD (edited December 13, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by rockHEAD (edited December 13, 1999).]