1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL Picks week seven

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by moestavern19, Oct 11, 2000.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Well i was 10-4 last week , Im looking to better that so here goes

Chargers 10
    Bills 22
    Bills have no running game and wont run the ball, The only thing the Chargers do is stop the Run

Raiders 30
    Chiefs 31
    I just can't see my Raiders winning this game , We are coming off a high emotions game , Our young/old Secondary isnt doing so well this year . Elvis GrBac is the only QB in the league who will throw at Charles Woodson a lot , if Woodson shuts down Alexander and Morris The game could go either way

Falcons 35
    Rams 49
    The Rams offense is unbelievable They are the Best team in the NFL , even if their defense is so-so

Panthers 30
    Saints 21
    Jeff Blake will have a tough time against a powerful Panther's defense

Cowboys 17
    Giants 22
    This game will probably be weird , look for Ron Dayne to run all over Dallas

Bengals 21
    Steelers 18
    Kent Graham is a horrible Quarterback . Peter Warrick wins the game on a punt return , what the heck who cares about this game .

Ravens 17
    Redskins 21
    Ravens haven't scored a TD in 2 games they wil have to against a good Washington secondary

Browns 29
    Broncos 35
    Broncos will be able to run against Cleveland . Travis Prentice had a breakout game last week , Browns think they can run

Jets 19
    Patriots 21
    Jets are 2-0 on the road , New ENgland looks really good as of late though . Plus when Vinny's health is in question its not a good sign

Colts 27
    Seahawks 16
    The Seahawks cant score , The Colts can

49ers 17
    Packers 10
    The 49ers should have won last week , Packers have been a thorn i the 49ers side for a while , Jeff Garcia looks pretty good

Eagles 20
    Cardinals 10
    Eagles can play with the best of them , Cardinals are praying Jake Plummer will not throw 4 interceptions every week

Vikings 28
    Bears 17
    Culpepper looks pretty damn good out there , bears cant win without Marcus Robinson

Monday, Oct. 16
    Jaguars 17
    Titans 28
    I cant believe Jimmy Smith and Keenan McCardell have combined for 95 catches already , the Jags 2-5? wake up time.

------------------
    This signature space for rent call 555 ...

[This message has been edited by moestavern19 (edited October 12, 2000).]