1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL Divisional Round

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Jan 14, 2017.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Nope, his only rooting interest in football is for black QB's be it in the NFL or college. It's the weirdest shtick going on the BBS.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I was never suggesting they were on the same level, the Cowboys would have to improve to get on the Texans level.

vtjsr2, Creepy Crawl and Tha_Dude like this.
  3. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Super Bowl ticket prices (secondary market) dropped $1,000 after the Dallas loss

4. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

So they went from $20,000 to $19,000? I guess I should be keeping closer track of this.

Sajan, juanm34 and Houstunna like this.
  5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

The Texans won at home and lost on the road. Cowboys are losers at home and had no wins. Sad!!

ramotadab and Yaosthirdleg like this.
  6. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

I don't think the Steelers can win against the Patriots scoring 6 field goals. Even in his worst game of the season, Tom Brady put up 34 points against the #1 defense in the NFL. Mike Tomlin has the keys to a Ferrari and a Lamborghini in Bell and Brown, and he doesn't know how to drive. Bill Belichick will run laps around him.

ramotadab likes this.
  7. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Technically he put up 27 (kickoff return TD) and he got a lot of help with field position from Brock's awful INTs. Anyways, I think the Steelers win 27-24 over the Pats.

8. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I doubt very much the Steelers will struggle as much in the red zone next week. What they did today was historic.

Regarding their offense, I guess you don't watch the Steelers often. They've won 9 straight, both Brown and Bell have been very productive (esp Bell). The weakest Killer B during this stretch was Big Ben. If he brings his A-game next week, Steelers have a great chance to advance.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

Sexiest matchup would have been New England - Dallas, but think next would be;

1. New England - Green Bay
    2. Pittsburgh - Green Bay
    3. New England - Atlanta
    4. Pittsburgh - Atlanta

So let's just try to keep Atlanta out of this as the Chris Chandler experiment several years ago was god awful.

10. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

11. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

12. mikus

mikus Member

I just want to point out that we picked Fat Randy over the Steelers kicker Boswell and we cut him twice.

13. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

This is funny.... lol.

[​IMG]

Houstunna, Fulgore and mikus like this.
  14. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

15. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

This is the NFL. One chance and you never know what happens from then. May never get that chance. Dak is good but not elite. Who knows what will happen? Cowboys didn't sustain any major injuries, Romo doesn't count.

16. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Dak played about as well as arod. He had one of the best rookie seasons ever. He might regress, but he looked pretty good.

17. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They lost all class when Tom was fired. Jerry and his Cowboys made my day losing in the first round. My only disappointment was that the cameras didn't show more of his reaction up in the Owner's Box at the end of the game.

18. Buck Turgidson

It doesn't help that literally every football fan I'm friends with in Central Texas is a Cowboys fan yet they all root for the Texans too.

But yes, bad things happening to Jerry Jones and sportsfans in Dallas is always fun.

deb4rockets likes this.
  19. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Atlanta - Green Bay is going to be a good game. I think Atlanta takes it. GB's defense is still a problem.