1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL clothes cheap (and did anybody get in on the $99 CD-RW deal CompUSA had)

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Dr of Dunk, Jan 2, 2001.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

CompUSA had an Iomega 32/12/10 CD-RW drive for $99 according to one of my friends. I think it was either a one or two day only sale. I was actually in the store the day they were having the sale, but was too busy looking for new speakers for my PC to notice. It's over now and I thought I'd just go ahead and piss you guys off. [​IMG]

Anyway... here is something to make up for that snafu (yeah right) :

Walmart has some cheap NFL jerseys, hats and t-shirts ($13.50 for jerseys, $5.40 for hats and $6.00 for shirts). They're on clearance. Not sure of the quality, but if you're interested :
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=45550&dept=45183&path=0:45183:45192:45550

------------------
    "I give up. Oh my holy hell I give up." -- Clutch expresses utter frustration in encountering difficulties trying to communicate across a damn bbs. (It's even funnier if you picture Homer Simpson saying it)

2. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

Don't tell Brian that you shop at Walmart. He will hold it against you.

Mango

------------------
    Lets get the Mo Go working!
    Test Your NBA Trade Ideas
    1. Put new topics in the proper forum.
    Things happening in the rest of the NBA
    2. Use clear wording for new threads.
    3. No duplicate threads
    4. Conduct yourself as an adult.
    The Serious Police are watching.
    Donate Blood or be assimilated!

3. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

DoD,

I read about that deal as well. People over at the anandtech.com board were going nuts about it.

Oh, and did you hear about the CAS2 256 PC 133 RAM for $15 at PCMall.com?? Seems like they made some huge error and someone passed it along to tons of people. I ordered a few myself...not sure if they will honor the price, though. Although I think they pretty much have to abide to a price advertised, correct?

------------------
    Nederland 2002

Rocketman95 on board. Check out his latest game recaps.

[This message has been edited by Ace (edited January 02, 2001).]

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yeah, I had some friends at work buy that. But it still doesn't beat the Elsa Gladiac 64MB DDR ULTRA that was offered for $120. It's a $450-$550 card. I bought one, but they're not allowing it... lol.

------------------
    "I give up. Oh my holy hell I give up." -- Clutch expresses utter frustration in encountering difficulties trying to communicate across a damn bbs. (It's even funnier if you picture Homer Simpson saying it)

5. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

No Titans uniforms. That's odd. Wouldn't you expect Wal-Mart to carry Tennessee merchandise?

------------------

6. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

If its a seasonal closeout, they are selling the stock on hand. Walmart probably sold through the Titans stuf already.

Mango

------------------
    Lets get the Mo Go working!
    Test Your NBA Trade Ideas
    1. Put new topics in the proper forum.
    Things happening in the rest of the NBA
    2. Use clear wording for new threads.
    3. No duplicate threads
    4. Conduct yourself as an adult.
    The Serious Police are watching.
    Donate Blood or be assimilated!

[This message has been edited by Mango (edited January 02, 2001).]

7. RedRacer

RedRacer Contributing Member

anandtecher and fatwalleter here??? WHOAHHH!!