1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Netflix] Lost in Space

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Commodore, Mar 14, 2018.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Ted Cruz does not belong. Are you kidding?? You could include him in the lickable face category.

jcf likes this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

Punchable or Canadian?

3. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

Finished. 6/10

It's watchable. I got more intrigued as the show progressed.

Yes Dr. Smith is annoying, but what's more annoying is the wasted potential, they could of created a likable villain a-la Sawyer from Lost, Duck Phillips from Mad Men, or Boyd Crowder from Justified.. Hell even Newman from Seinfeld..

She offered nothing but more unnecessary plot. I like the whiskey smuggler, the kids are great, parents are okay.

Dialogue is meh, CGI is cool. If you're a sci-fi junky it's a must watch. If you just like good ****, it's a semi-satisfying last resort.

I don't regret it.

4. likestohypeguy

[​IMG]

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I thought the last two episodes picked up the speed a bit albeit there’s no still so many things that make no sense.

The best part is how no one is really ever that concerned they’re about to die. Lol.

In a show with lots of things to criticize, one of my biggest complaints is that it was really only barely a show about space.

DreamShook likes this.
  6. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

The show is OK at best. Acting is terrible, show is predictable, and Smith is so annoying she makes me cringe. I'm 4 episodes through and not sure if I can continue.

7. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

8. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Netflix has to realize Dr. Smith cannot be a focal point of season 2. I believe the show will improve.

Advice: If you aren't a sci fi buff, don't waste your time.

9. conquistador#11

the robot has to win an emmy.
    Really enjoyed the show and I'm usually not a big fan of the travel through space tv shows.

10. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

11. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

So glad it got a second season. It certainly has room to grow and improve, but it was really enjoyable. I loved the Robinson family dynamic and I thought most of the performances were pretty strong, some better than others. Feels like the first season was more of a setup for the rest of the series, so I hope we get a bit more space travel now.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Lost In Space is back for season 2.. There is too much content out there. There is so much to catch up on just to have this drop during the holidays..

Rocket River likes this.
  13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Nobody watched this season? I liked it. The effects on this show are crazy. Netflix spending that cash.

14. Buck Turgidson

Oh, we're giving them acting awards already?

Doooomed.

15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

It was ok . . but the arrogance of the family gets annoying
    I know they are the focus of the show but them always being right and everyone else is a villian is just annoying
    Basically . .. they step into a new environment and say . . Well we gonna do what the f*ck we want regardless of what you folx who been here all this time say
    There is not reprocussions for it

I rolled my eyes with the "Because of Math." line
    Which was a senario that really should have killed them . . but . .. plot

Rocket River

arkoe likes this.
  16. PhiSlammaJamma

Just binged. Think I figured out the twist. My guess is that the robot is Will, the guy working on Scarecrow is Will, and Will is Will. Dr. Smith is the future version of the red head girl. The left for dead black girl is future version of the little black girl. And Scarecrow I’m guessing is the future version of Dr. smith, someone who lacks a brain. The robot invasion was likely 97 robots large, as those have got to be the children coming from the future to alter the decisions of the past. Notice they never died. Now go back and watch how the characters interact and it will all make a lot of sense. I haven’t figured out the link to wizard of oz yet, but that’s obviously there. The only questions are why do dr Smith, the middle will, and the black woman act out and it must have something to do with implants that were mentioned. If you notice the red head dr smith and scarecrow are always in a box and wriggle out, so look for things like that and I think we could link all of the characters together. For example the red head little girl hugged the smuggler, think that might tell us something about which kid is the smuggler. I would bet it is the governors son.

17. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Why the **** are you watching? LOL. i think you are overthinking things.

18. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I watched. its Ok

Dr Smith is one of the worst characters on all of television and parker posey is an absolutely terrible actor. Her and that character drag the whole show down a lot to me. The dad is also a bad actor but is character is decent. Kids are pretty good. I agree the effects are good

KingCheetah likes this.
  19. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

I love to see spoilers on sports cars....

Spoilers are da best! Yes or No?? o_O

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The production and special effects are top notch, but the story and acting are super weak.

Rocket River likes this.