1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[netflix] GLOW: the story of the gorgeous ladies of wrestling! So money

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

agree with @DreamShook it really gets going around the 4th or 5h episode. Ends strong, too. Really makes you look forward to the second season.

2. hvic

hvic Member

I took CF advise and finally watched Glow. Great show and cast but needs more boobs

3. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Netflix just put up an old documentary on the real GLOW, interesting watch. You can definitely see where they took inspiration from for the fictionalized versions in the show.

4. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

This show is delightfully original. Love Maron in this role and Alison Brie really shines.

I wish there were more 30 minute shows of this caliber available.

GRENDEL and VanityHalfBlack like this.
  5. body slam

body slam Member

Just figured out Welfare Queen is Awesome Kong or Karma to the WWE fans. I knew shew looked familiar but could not figure out why. So i googled.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I miss cute Allison Brie with a little baby fat on her body - I'm not digging her ultra thin new look.

DreamShook likes this.
  7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

hvic likes this.
  8. hvic

hvic Member