1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nephew got married

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roscoe Arbuckle, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Roscoe Arbuckle

Kid is 20. Decided to be a body builder.

And he married a cardboard box.

My brother says "she's good for him."

After my son's thoughts, am I wrong? Do kids these days not care about the wrapper? Because I still love a vacuous broad in tight leather pants.

2. Roscoe Arbuckle

1989. In High School. Most Gorgeous Blonde I'd ever seen pops up in the parking lot at Network on Richmond. I had just broken up with my girl and had no Prom date. She was IMO so far out of my league, but I asked her and she accepted. We dated for a few months. But that's when I learned to always punch up on ladies. You'd be amazed how many will say yes.

And I had a killer mullet back then. Lol.

[​IMG]

zeeshan2 and Fantasma Negro like this.
  3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

A lot of bodybuilders are very insecure and date fat chicks.

Manny Ramirez and Jontro like this.
  4. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Gpd. you are a SHALLOW person. No wonder you are alone.

5. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

I had to google that as a euphemism. Learned a new term on urban dictionary. Thanks, I guess.

zeeshan2 and Manny Ramirez like this.
  6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

These random threads/thoughts you post are mildly entertaining, I mean your train wrecks like these where you don't understand how/what/why it happen and why everyone isn't just like you is a pretty typical MO for you.

Like in this episode of FFB's threads on life, when asking your brother how his son screwed up with picking his "cardboard box wife", did you simultaneously hand out copies of this photo, and go "brother, back in 89 I rocked a mullet and only dated people that I deemed 10s, and if they weren't 10s they should just go away, because in my eyes if I don't see something in a person then they aren't worth my time or your time. Also, that piece of cardboard you married is bad for you" blah blah.

I'm sure your next post will be how now your son, your brother, your ex-wife's ex-husband, and now your nephew won't speak to you, but let's see how this goes.

Anyway, if you're looking for a real answer, at the end of the day it doesn't matter why so and so picked whatever wife/husband/partner etc., because it's their life and doesn't matter, especially when you got enough going on in your own life based on your 100s of similar threads. You really should be happy for all these non-10s that are off the market though, I mean there might be more 10s for you out there and less competition!

7. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Good Lord, man, let it go. Everyone isn't as shallow as you. They see the entire package. They see the inner beauty. They find someone who makes them smile and makes them happy and we're taking your word (a self proclaimed shallow, overweight man who is also divorced from prime Kathy Ireland) that this woman is a "cardboard box" and your son's current girlfriend is 20 pounds over weight.

Take some advice, have a look at yourself and be happy that all the 10s you seek to be with, don't take your weight into affect.

Don't project your shallowness onto others and expect them to only see outer beauty.

I have no idea if you've been married more than once, but clearly, your focus on outer beauty didn't work in your marriage to your son's mother.

#7 bobrek, Sep 11, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Judging from the faded Polaroid, I kinda get why you start dumb drama with your family, but should you...is really up to you. Family talks. Pretty stupid of you not to assume it'll get back to them some wayor another. Or maybe your inflated ego thinks they're better off receiving that tough love second hand.

If it's an itch you can't scratch, bring up your glorious hot takes with your 5-6x10 cougars. Im sure they'll love you for your uhhh charm and candor.

9. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Member

10. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I don't know what it means either. My Google is broken. Can you share?

DonkeyMagic likes this.
  11. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

You got played.

Rashmon likes this.
  12. Buck Turgidson

Hello, my name is Fatty Von Arbuckle and won't you

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME

CCity Zero likes this.
  13. Roscoe Arbuckle

In what world does my posting here say this? Truly curious. And I expext an answer.

14. Juxtaposed Jolt

[​IMG]

15. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I'll help you out since you seem to be a wet card board box.

Nothing says pay attention to me more than posting your prom photo from 1989.

16. DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR Member

it's not even entertaining anymore... it's just sad

CrazyJoeDavola and Andre0087 like this.
  17. K LoLo

K LoLo Member

Right.

"Hey everyone, look how cool I was 33 years ago! I'm cool right? And that prom date definitely is NOT my cousin!"

Andre0087 and CCity Zero like this.
  18. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

is this the same brother who you started a thread about a few months ago to tell us what a loser he is and you even posted his photo? and now youre insulting his sons wife on his wedding day? thats pretty low brah.

what does your nephew getting married have to do with you going to prom 33 years ago? theres two different thread topics here and neither of them are very interesting. two thumbs down...i expect better from you fatty.

CrazyJoeDavola and Manny Ramirez like this.
  19. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Member

Just seems like a dude on an early morning coke binge after a long night of drinking.

Roscoe Arbuckle likes this.
  20. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Love this post. LOL. #facts.

CCity Zero likes this.