1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Need A Little Help....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FranchiseCat, Sep 24, 2001.

Tags:
  1. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

I have just purchased the the Resident Evil Code: Veronica X for the Playstation 2 and I would really appreciate any Walk-Throughs, hints, codes or plain old fashion cheats. Can anyone help me with that? Also, I know of several game cheat websites, but my home computer is down and those kinds of sites can not be accessed here at me office, so if anyone could copy and paste or what have you, that would be great.

Thank you in advance for you help.

FC

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Resident Evil Code: Veronica X

Online Strategy Guide
    Claire is back in yet another installment of Resident Evil, and the first for the PlayStation 2. The T-virus is still running rampant and Ms. Redfield must bust her way out of the city, then travel to Antarctica to finish the job. This one's packed with more zombies, more bosses, more blood and more shotgun fun!
    On the day of the game's release, we bring you a full strategy guide to the game. Packed with secrets, a full walkthrough, and tips on how to take down every boss in the game, this is the most complete resource on the web.

The best part? The guide is completely free. All you have to do to get it is register with IGN, a process that is about as painful (and time-consuming) as winking. Do it now!

Click here to register.
    submitted by IGN Guides

Get Special Journal
    Go to the slot machine in the palace each time through the Battle Game (with the same character). Usually, on the third try, a special journal will be there. It belongs to someone named D.I.J. Who could that be?
    submitted by IGN Guides

Unlock Linear Launcher for Battle Game
    Get an A ranking with the two Claires, Steve, Chris and Wesker in the Battle Game to unlock the Linear Launcher. Once you gain it, it will automatically appear in your inventory when you begin the Battle Game again.
    submitted by IGN Guides

Unlock Rocket Launcher
    Complete the main game of Code Veronica X with an "A" Ranking to earn the Rocket Launcher. To do this, you must not use First Aid Spray, not save your game, not retry, save Steve from the Luger room quickly, give the Medicine to your jailer Rodrigo& and finish in under four hours, thirty minutes. Then, when you begin another game, the Launcher will be available from the first Item Box you run across.
    submitted by IGN Guides

Unlock Steve for Battle Game
    Unlock Steve in Battle Game by solving a puzzle in the main game. In the underground Save Room in Chris' walkthrough, complete the drawer puzzle in the corner. Grab the Gold Luger to unlock Mr. Burnside.
    submitted by IGN Guides

Unlock Wesker for Battle Game
    Unlock Albert Wesker for use in the Battle Game by beating the Battle game with Chris Redfield.
    submitted by IGN Guides

Unlock the Battle Game
    Beat Code Veronica X once to unlock the Battle Game. Chris and Claire Redfield will be available as playable characters.
    submitted by IGN Guides

3. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

Thanks R0ckets03.

If you come across any walk-through information, please keep me in mind. Thanks again.

FC

4. dylan

dylan Contributing Member

go to www.gamefaqs.com

they'll have everything you ever need to know about any game ever made (or just about)...