1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NBDL] Marcus Morris Game 11: Texas Legends @ Vipers 2/19/2012

Discussion in 'Rio Grande Valley Vipers' started by BetterThanEver, Feb 19, 2012.

1. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

After watching D-League games I don't feel like the competition is better than college ball.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They have more games to play, tighter schedule. And that makes it more professional than college games.

3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Kyle Lowry and Chuck Hayes are just flat out better basketball players.

Winning rings is what matters. Regular season means squat. I'm looking at you Mike D...

Morris not fitting in a DLeague system with Dleague players is as meaningful as piss and ****...

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This, and Marcus Morris was the player of the year in a more organized, competitive league, with real defense.

The Dleague is junior college garbage ball...

Drive and kick
    Drive and kick
    Drive and kick

5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

My opinion of the D-League just gets lower and lower with every game I watch. I think Marcus suffers some due to the lack of structure in the D-League games. I honestly think he would be doing better at the NBA level with better point guards (Conroy is absolutely terrible to watch) and more structured team basketball. But whatever he is just basically killing time and staying in shape down there. Hopefully this team can move someone so they can actually get their first round pick on the floor :eek:.

6. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

We need to hurry up and make a trade so we can get him up here to prove the idiotic haters wrong!

7. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

This.

8. rocketsmetalspd

Went to the game and the team was gassed from the night before. The refs must have not gotten a flight out of the RGV because it was the same crew that work the game the night before.

I hope they do better on Wednesday, it is hard when two of your players have been called up Smith by the Rockets and Uzoh gets signed by the Cavs both were contributing to the teams success.

9. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I agree. I don't see this as necessary for a player like Morris, but they're not paying me to make these decisions.