1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Uniform Changes

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 18, 2017.

1. knucklehead3321

#761 knucklehead3321, Sep 26, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2023
    J.R. likes this.
  2. knucklehead3321

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I like the Bulls one.

The Mavs one look like they're starring in a "very special episode" of Family Ties.

Clutch City1993 likes this.
  5. knucklehead3321

Mockup of the Rockets is floating and a grainy image of fvv taking photos in it. White based with a H-Town in cursive word mark in red with blue outline and stars maybe... can't tell what's on the shorts... possibly a star or rocket. It's not bad I guess my source was kind of right with the colors and a star, maybe I missunderstood lol. Kings jerseys are really nice! Knicks, and Grizzlies, have leaked too. Celtics is supposed to be a cream or off white based jersey.

J.R. likes this.
  6. i3artow i3aller

7. knucklehead3321

Some info I got haven't seen them yet. Dudes been pretty solid the last 3 years or so.
    Blazers - Black with rip city in red tartan print.
    Bucks - blue with cream, lime collar and cuffs.
    Cavaliers - Light red (brick maybe) with the land in gold. Hawks - Black with a light blue side panel.
    Pelicans - Black with lime green NOLA. Bayou inspiration.
    Pistons - Black with some sort of bones on the side. Chuck Daly inspiration. Leaked today
    Spurs - White with orange cuffs (possibly collar too). Sounds interesting.
    Thunder - Navy with red OKC orange and yellow side panels (some sort of wild print on it).
    Wizards - two tone grey split in the middle with a horizontal red line. Burnt orange and teal gradient on the cuffs burnt orange collar. This is supposedly one of the better jerseys this year.

Rockets city is my avatar if anyone want to see it.

Scarface281 and J.R. like this.
  8. AKdaDawg

AKdaDawg Member

Fugly

KelvinCato13 likes this.
  9. knucklehead3321

Magic is navy supposedly an ode to the 35 year anniversary. Hints on the Shaq and Penny unis. Maybe a skyline too. My guy is only seeing catalog pics so some are grainy and hard to tell, definitely navy though.

J.R. likes this.
  10. i3artow i3aller

#771 i3artow i3aller, Oct 6, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2023
    J.R. likes this.
  11. knucklehead3321

Hornets-Teal Buzz City in White with sounds like a metallic gold trim and jumpman, mint with gold side panels, collar and cuffs. Crazy they'll have 3 teal jerseys, 1 white and one purple this year.

Detroits is up on sportslogos 99.9% it's the pic I sent him i asked to keep me anonymous so maybe hes using a burner account to credit the photo or someone else got a hold of it its not the full photo I sent, but cut in half to not see the full thing I can tell by the stockroom boxes though lol. Regardless not looking for credit dont want to get my people in trouble. Just sharing with people who look forward to the new jerseys each yeat. Sent all the other I had too not sure why he's not put those up yet... some were mockups, some were real photos and some catalog pics. Memphis, Pistons, Knicks, and Washington were real deal photos. Memphis had Morant in it theirs taking pics... (maybe at media day like FVV) so he'll probably add some if not all soon. If yall want to keep an eye out.

J.R. likes this.
  12. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ah, yes, the black-and-red Pistons.

This **** sucks.

13. knucklehead3321

Hornets wizards spurs Phoenix and New Orleans are supposed to be the best we'll see. Judging by the shorts I've seen with the wizards shorts I think most people will love them.
    The best ones have been the most gaudy sets. The bland ones are all just mehhh like why bother. Switch this concept of city jerseys and start letting fans submit ideas for the new sets. Nike seems to run out of ideas already. This would make the fans nore involved and I think it'd be great for the league as a whole. To hold contests for fans to design them, it's not like nike won't still play a huge part. I've seen some amazing mockups or renderings fans have done over the years... way better than some of these they've been dropping lately. Just my 2 cents for what it's worth... Milwaukee and Pacers have also leaked today.

J.R. likes this.
  14. i3artow i3aller

15. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

It's not terrible, but it's not great... it's ok. It's better than the Rockets city edition this year, so that says a lot

Every year they do these city editions, and every year they will get worse.

One day they'll just have a city edition wife beater, and someone will say "man that's fire!"

16. i3artow i3aller

17. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Looks like the old Cincinatti Royals uniforms.

18. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Have we jumped the shark with all this now?

19. J.R.

J.R. Member