1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA League Pass tonight (01/23)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bobrek, Jan 23, 2001.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Is anyone having problems with the game broadcast tonight on NBA League Pass? It keeps cutting out on me.

------------------

2. Curly

Curly Member

Mine has been down since opening night! You would think with all the $$$ that Time Warner is raking off us, they could get the F'ing thing fixed!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
    In the end there will be no judges...only witnesses to my greatness.

3. fromobile

fromobile Contributing Member

Try this,
    I called them three months ago and canceled my league pass because it is so crappy. They have promised me that they will refund the charges, and the league pass is still on. they're so behind, that it's cheaper to just let me have it for free than to turn it off. Call them and yell, and demand all your money back, you might get the best of both worlds.

------------------

4. Curly

Curly Member

Trust me, I've gotten credit for every day...I would rather pay for it, and have it work naturally....but then all of the sudden the channels disappeared and a pay per view screen pops up. F'em.

------------------

5. Curly

Curly Member

Well...I guess Time Warner reads this board too. I get home last night, and just as I was picking up my phone to call and get credit for the past week.....bingo...the game was on!!! Not only did I get the game, but I know have the Hockey package turned on too...and no bill for that! Well, if they read the board, they'll be turning it off now. I wish it was the College BB package and not hockey thought. Yipeeeeee I've got game again!

------------------

6. Curly

Curly Member

bobrek....that was the problem with mine too...the low 4-5 channels worked fine...the middle two would have the digital "splotches" and the rest just wouldn't come on. After 3 months of b****ing by phone, it took one b**** in this BBS to get it fixed. And as luck would have it, the first game I got to see was that excuse for a game the Rox/76ers played last night.

------------------

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bobreck:

I had that problem with the higher channels too. The lower channels worked fine. The cable guy came and said that my cable wire sucked. He did some tests on it. You should ask them to come over and do the same.

-Cassell will win another championship.

------------------

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bobreck:

You need better cable wires, I had the cheap k-mart ones and i had problems with my digital cable. So the cable guy came and gave me better cable wires and it worked fine.

We should pick up Vernon Maxwell to back up Cutino!

------------------

9. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Tinman

Thanks for the tip but NBA League Pass has worked almost perfectly for me the past 1 1/2 years. This problem showed itself on 01/23 and only deals with the "highest" seven channels (775-781). The exact same problem occurs on two different TVs with 2 different cable boxes. Supposedly the cable company is looking into it.

------------------