1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA League Pass Broadband Question

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MarioElie17, Sep 15, 2016.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just select the games from my games list on the PS4 or CP. I have the whole league package.

So far the streams have been visually nice but with constant cutting and skipping. It's killing me bro. Hope it changes soon.

2. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

well long time lurker but had to chime in on this topic, I have a site I go to, to watch all my Houston teams since I live in Portland Oregon. If you would like the link message me and would be more then happy to share, my first post so cant and any links just yet...

3. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

I have a link I use since I live in Portland and it cost nothing, just a few tricks I can run you through to get you up and watching any game you want from any sport...

4. Remlap

Remlap Member

FINALLY! LP showing the SA game. I'm out of State.

5. jh811

jh811 Member

Apologies if this is common knowledge but there is a bunch of misinformation or half helpful info out there regarding ILP. Most of the recommendations are for using VPN to purchase and use ILP for cheap and using it thru a laptop (web version) The instructions arent as clear for iPhone/iPad use. I had to switch country profiles in iTunes to Netherlands (or any other intl location that offers the Free App) This has to be done i think on a desktop/laptop. You can create a new itunes profile in that country without having to provide a credit card. Once logged in, you can DL the International NBA App. This version allows the log-in and use of ILP. It is a totally different App from the US version. Once DL'd, you can use freely with no blackouts and doesnt even require a VPN to start streaming. Hope this helps as I kinda stumbled upon it myself after hours of Googling solutions

6. what

what Member

Is anybody having this problem with league pass: with the digital package watching league pass in a browser, the game won't stay in sync with the live feed?

If you aren't live at the end of the game or close to it, your game ends without being able to see the final minute of the game.

7. BackdoorHarden

yea, for me, it pause when it goes to commercial. So I have to unpause and start it again. Gets annoying because I have to pause and unpause 20 time a game

8. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Cancel that **** bros. I got that 200 dollars back from itunes and it was beautiful. (And for some reason NBA LP still works in my browser)

9. what

what Member

Money ain't the problem. The problem is league pass sucks and it's the only game in town, legally.

RudyTBag likes this.
  10. BackdoorHarden

Really? Damn...I need to check that out. I have been streaming since I got my $200 back.

Got tired of pausing and unpausing just to watch sometime I paid $200 for

11. BackdoorHarden

nope. don't work for me. Guess I'm back to watching someone's stream

12. what

what Member

Take ad blocker off and you shouldn't have to pause and unpause. But then you are going to get the commercials and you'll be having the same problem I'm having, a stream that is behind the game. It is better than pausing and unpausing but it is still highly annoying as you have to get getting your game live.

13. BackdoorHarden

Ok. Thanks for tip. Didn't think about the ad blocker causing all the pausing.

NBA league pass gave me refund without even telling me I could have solved problem by turning off adblocker!!! Now going to wait till All star break to when it's half price.

RudyTBag likes this.