1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA is a big man's game.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by darin1998, May 24, 2003.

1. darin1998

darin1998 Member

I just got done watching the Mavs-Spurs game and is anyone else as impressed with Duncan's play this year? He is just dominating similar to the way Shaq had for the previous three years. Size is just a killer in the NBA and the Rockets, with the right offensive scheme next year, will be one heck of a team. Ming and Cato are what this team should build around... the second coming of the Twin Towers!

Darin

2. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Kelvin Cato? Id be surprised to see him back next season. Your idea of building the team around Yao and Kelvin is very orginal though :D

3. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Kelvin played very well behind Yao this season, and I would be very disappointed to see him go. It's not like we have a chance of getting rid of him though for another three years, since he still has $24 million left on his contract.

4. RocketFan85

RocketFan85 Member

I agree on the Yao part. I think the Rockets should build around Yao, and brace yourselfs, trade not only Mobley, but also Francis. Yao and Griffin should be who this team should be built around.