1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action : 11/8/2019

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Nov 8, 2019.

1. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

sorry I didnt know I needed to spell this out either.

surely you do know this just a shooting slump. rockets are shooting below league averages.
    u are aware even klay n curry ho through these.

not one person who watches basketball believes that this will be how they gonna shot the season.

while other then hot take uneducated fans.

so harden Gordon house tucker or career bad 3 point shooters now lol.

2. malakas

malakas Member

Count me in as another person who expects Lebron to get in a slump soon.
    Noone can beat father time.

pippendagimp likes this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

All he has to do is take the backseat to AD and average around 20-9-9 and I do not think that is qualified as a slump, just load managed by his Highness himself.

5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

3 > 2 is about eliminating midrange and long 2's. Rockets would gladly accept layups the entire game. Rockets have barely been league average from 3 during Morey's tenure which is somewhat pathetic considering their strategy. Milwaukee beat us with "pound in". We gave up 4+ inches in the paint while attempting to guard them.

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

what if ad has to go through his annual like a clock injury time?
    lebron is a great player but a lot of ppl base their impression of his greatness on his coasting through the weak weak east for a decade always surrounded with 2 superstar teammates

7. malakas

malakas Member

All he has to do for what?
    I have been seeing a lot of fans and analysts saying that Lebron is an MVP candidate and a top 5 player.
    I think it's only a matter of time, before his numbers and perfomance goes down and these delusions stop.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Half coasting for the regular season.....limited minutes, or take turns with Davis.

They have the luxury.

malakas likes this.
  9. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

lol just wanwantwanwantewanwantwanwanted to bump this after tonite shooting barrage....told u bro. u being a rockets if u thought rockets was gonna shot that bad like they had lol.

I expect that from people that dont watch the games.

BigShasta likes this.
  10. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

WOW OMG BRO! Congratulations! Not only can you not take a quite obvious joke.

You feel the need to ignore quite glaringly obvious multi-game evidence and highlight one to bolster your take.

I don't know which part is more pathetic. Probably the grammar in your post actually