1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NASA releases another fake video of the Moon

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by heypartner, Aug 5, 2015.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

<a href="http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/08/05/from-million-miles-away-stunning-nasa-images-show-moon-crossing-earths-face/">From a million miles away, stunning NASA images show the moon crossing Earth’s face</a>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DMdhQsHbWTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah right NASA. Where are the stars in the background and the shadows are wrong.

Fool me once, shame on you. ... You fool me and you can't get fooled again.

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

"that's no moon!"

3. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Fake! Fake! Fake!...:rolleyes:

It's not even moving properly!!!!

[​IMG]

Moon not doing the Moonwalk is a dead giveaway!...:eek:

4. PhiSlammaJamma

See, here's the thing. The Earth is actually at the Center of the universe and this whole solar system thing has been a sham to keep people under wrap. M. Knight Shamalan that into a movie.

5. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

[​IMG]

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

So NASA, is the moon big enough to eclipse the Earth at a certain distance? I'll hang up and listen.

7. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

Didn't know that the edges of earth are round. I have to be careful not to fall into deep space.

9. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

Nice clip - thanks for sharing

I know you're being sarcastic here..but this video is so great that its worth posting for any moon-landing deniers or conspiracy theorists that might exist on this board (is ToyCen still around?)

It was not technologically possible to fake the moon landing in the 60s.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sGXTF6bs1IU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>