1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NAMBLA Becomes Donald Trump’s Birther Moment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Aug 8, 2016.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

You are obviously joking, but absolutely believe me when I say I have people in NJ right now on the Trump NAMBLA story and they cannot BELIEVE what they are finding.

And I'm serious.

2. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I'm not one to spread gossip but I can't ignore the whispers I'm hearing about Trump and NAMBLA. Has he denied it, yet? What is he hiding?

And, what's going on here:

[​IMG]

Someone help these boys, please. They do not look happy

3. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9GvCeEpnXxA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This would be everywhere if the SC church shooter's parents were at a Trump rally. Not a good look for the Clinton camp.

4. SamFisher

Three weeks ago, when I started looking into Trump NAMBLA - I thought he probably did not have any NAMBLA donations.

Right now, I have some real doubts.

5. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is incredible. I cannot believe it. SamFisher just called me on the phone, and he was telling me, Azadre, you've got to hear what people are saying. Now let me explain something, this guy—you'd know who it was if I told you his name, tremendous expert, studies words for a living, and has many friends in the Trump campaign. This guy, he was saying you would not believe what I'm seeing here, it's incredible, unbelievable.
    He told me that, just recently, people are saying Donald Trump has donated fifty million dollars to NAMBLA. Disgusting organization. Fifty million dollars. You would not believe it. But people keep saying it. And old Diddlin' Don, what has he done? Nothing. Si-lence. If all these people—good people, honest people—are saying this fifty million number, NAMBLA, and Diddlin' Don won't say anything, there must be something to it.
    But Trump supporters, or as I like to call them, paid Putin stooges, who are trying to rig this election for Diddlin' Don by the way. All these supporters of his, they can't shut up about it. They're saying there's no fifty million this, there's no NAMBLA that. Look, I get it, he's their guy and they've got to cover for him. So my friend—here's the incredible part—he's looking at all these people who are just asking a question, and all these furious Trump people trying to shut them up. You've got one group saying Trump donated fifty million dollars to NAMBLA, and the others saying he didn't. But, let me ask you, what do these Trump supporters choose to call themselves? "Nimble navigators." Folks, I've heard some stupid names before, but "nimble navigator" has to take the cake. Where do they come up with this stuff? So my friend, who studies words, who knows words, he said "we've got to dig deeper on this."
    And this is the unbelievable part. Too huge to be a coincidence, people are telling me. He puts the words "nimble" and "navigators" into his computer and runs a program on it. What else can these letters spell, he asked it. The first result—you're aren't gonna believe it—the first thing his program tells him is that these letters spell:
    I Give NAMBLA Tons r
    So "Nimble Navigators" equals "I Give NAMBLA Tons." You heard it here first folks. You can't make this stuff up. Unbelievable. No wonder Diddlin' Don doesn't want to touch this. And if their guy didn't donate to NAMBLA, why are all his people running around with "I Give NAMBLA Tons" in their names? We've got to get answers.

2 people like this.
  6. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

*JUST STARING AT THIS, CLAPPING SLOWLY*

7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

^^^This guy is clearly hooked in and I've been waiting for ONE person to prove there was no TRUMP DONATION OF $50,000,000 to NAMBLA!

Plus that whole reindeer games on The Blowhole thing! dammit!!!!! :mad:

8. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

But where did this all start? I don't know. But people are talking, and folks, I think we need to get to the bottom of this. It's bad. It's really bad.

Now you might think I'm biased. But let me tell you something. After hearing him speak about his ties, I went out and bought one. And I got a great deal (clearance rack at Marshalls) on it. No more bad deals for me, only great deals, ok? I made the cashier's head spin when I checked out. And I have to say, this is a beautiful tie. It's one of the best ties you've ever seen. It's probably the best tie in history, and it's going to make me look great again.

9. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

I figure this is as good a place as any to post the best online poker screen name I ever saw.

NAMBLA_GAMBLA

10. SamFisher

[​IMG]

11. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I am very concerned that you don't understand that you are talking to a parody.

12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Listen, there are people, remember it's not me, it's not me saying this, it's lots of people, I'm just hearing this, and you know, these people they are saying these awful things that Donald Trump has given money to a pedophile organization. I mean I don't anything about these things, I've never heard of them and I don't know, but people are saying this. That's what they are saying. It's awful, really bad. And I'm not saying it's true, I don't know, I don't know what's in Donald's heart so I can't see he's a pedophile, but I think it would a good thing, you know like a really good thing, a great thing, if he would show his tax returns and then we could see. We could you know whether he had given money to this organization, which maybe he didn't, I don't know, but why won't he put it to rest? Remember, it's not me saying this, it's a lot of people. A lot of smart people, they're looking into this and they have questions. You know.

13. Nook

Nook Member

What is this about Trump being a sexual predator?

I heard on the radio something about Donald Trump and NAMBLA.

Why isn't it bigger news that Donald Trump is possibly a huge supporter of NAMBLA?

14. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not one to point fingers, but the talk around Diddlin' Don's NAMBLA contributions is growing louder by the day, folks. Now, I'm not saying that Trump's had anything to do with this. In fact I hope he hasn't! But there's only one way to be sure that he didn't donate $50 million to NAMBLA and that is for him to release his tax returns. And, believe me, I've got people who say that what's in there is stunning. They're saying that ol' Pedonaldbear really gave from the bottom of his heart.

Why won't the media give this the attention it deserves? Nobody is saying Trump donated $50 million to NAMBLA, but they want to know whether or not he donated $50 million to NAMBLA. Another example of the lame-stream media playing games in the dark. Sad!

15. SamFisher

[​IMG]

"Finally we have somebody like justtxyank who TELLS IT LIKE IT IS and is not a slave to political correctness."​

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ssl.gstatic.com/trends_nrtr/680_RC25/embed_loader.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> trends.embed.renderExploreWidget("TIMESERIES", {"comparisonItem":[{"keyword":"donald trump nambla","geo":"","time":"now 7-d"}],"category":0,"property":""}, {}); </script>

17. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I'm the one who mentioned the memes CTR has been pushing that have made their way here finally.

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Lots of people talking about this - where there is smoke there is fire.

19. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

#59 vlaurelio, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  20. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Just got back from Collectors Firearms, and ALL they were talking about is NAMBLA and Donald's tax returns. It wasn't me talking, I was just listening to every other person and I'll tell you they were mad and upset that he wont release his tax returns to prove he isn't a major pedophile. The silence means he's a child molester right??