1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

NAMBLA Becomes Donald Trump’s Birther Moment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Aug 8, 2016.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Do you have any evidence that Trump didn't donate to NAMBLA? Many people are talking about it and Trump hasn't denied it. Seems very suspicious.

2. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I think coming out as a homosexual pedophile could actually boost Drumpf's popularity at this point.

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I've heard Hillary has the BEST people investigating this. Expect to hear BIG UPDATES soon.

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

That reminds me of this:

[​IMG]

5. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

On reddit, the Hillary super pac CTR has been working hard to spread it. Using multiple memes all over the site.

As soon as Hillary releases her speech transcripts? Why won't Hillary have a real conference instead of a prepared one with questions from seven selected reporters. Maybe if you want Donald Trump to release his transcripts you should get Hillary Clinton to do have a pc or release the speeches. Or maybe Assange has them already and that's the October surprise.

We were blessed with two liars and con artists to choose from out of the main parties.

#25 Scarface281, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

As a small government American, Mr. Trump has every right to donate to NAMBLA if he so chooses. Only fascist theocrats would disallow a person loving the person of their choice. Conservative values, dating back to ancient Greece, support man/boy relations.

7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

The one thing that seems to scare Donald to death is people may find out that he is not a Billionaire. That's probably what he's hiding. He would rather be gay than be a Millionaire.

8. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

NAMBLA ERUPTIONS

9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Noted rape fugitive Julian Assange has an "October Surprise"?

Oh noes I"m skeered.

Perhaps it will distract from Donald Trump's NAMBLAvember to Remember

10. Scarface281

His last one got the DNC chair to resign and not allowed to speak at the convention and three other officials not too long after.

This NAMBLA story has as much credibility right now as the stories of the Clinton camp murdering people who are gonna testify against/know something negative about them.

11. SamFisher

Look, people are talking about NAMBLA and Trump's tax returns. They’re questioning whether or not he's hiding donations there. I’ve been known as being a very smart guy for a long time.

I don’t consider myself a Trump donates to NAMBLA guy, but there are some major questions here and the press doesn’t wanna cover it.

The press just refuses to cover it. Now if that were somebody else, they would be covering it, and they’d be throwing people out of office.

But they don’t want to cover it… So it’s interesting. Maybe that’s right, maybe that’s wrong, but I don’t know why he doesn’t he release his records. Why doesn’t he release them?

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

If Trump hadn't donated to NAMBLA it'd be very easy to prove. So what's he hiding? Is it NAMBLA or something even worse?

13. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I, for one, would like to know if Trump has donated to NAMBLA.

14. Scarface281

So because the press refuses to cover a story then it must be true or "interesting"? Do you really wanna go there?

15. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I don't think Sam is "going there" but a lot of people are talking about it.

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

What is Trump hiding from the American people? What is he hiding? What is the rumor spreading like wildfire (where's rimrocker?) that Trumped NAMBLA and ?texxx and Rice University? And if he won't show his tax returns to the American people like every other presidential candidate, it must be there. HIDDEN.

Trumfp's Hindenburg! An explosive truth in the bowels in the gases of subterfuge buried in those tax returns unseen before in the history of race and orientation, but who cares? People care. American people care! NAMBLA? Highly suspicious. Tell the truth to the people, Mr. Trump! Show those tax returns NOW. Don't be afraid of the truth because the truth and NAMBLA will set your free! Free yourself of suspicion. Free yourself of doubt. Most importantly, free the American people of suspicion and doubt. Tell the truth and show your tax returns. NOW.

17. Scarface281

People are talking about this more lately, just like they're talking about Hillary's health issues and Clinton murders more. Means we're getting closer to voting day. We'll see which ones among these and multiple others that continue to come out end up being true.

18. SamFisher

Well, let's just say I have people studying the Trump-NAMBLA issue, and they cannot BELIEVE what they are finding.

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Well said; agreed. But I think it's legitimate to acknowledge that Trump's NAMBLA scandal has become an issue for many.

20. Scarface281

What have your people found about the Orlando shooter's father being at Hillary Clinton's rally while his (the shooter's) wife has been missing for almost two months after being a suspect? Also both saw the weapons inside his apartment. Why was he cheering behind Clinton?