1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Muller indicts 13 Russians for Election Interference / Wire Fraud

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Feb 16, 2018.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

And now phase two... the trump team pushing out the Russian troll output...

adoo likes this.
  2. prohibido

prohibido Member

If I worked for Cambridge Analytica I might pop over to duckduckgo and see which countries don't currently maintain an extradition treaty with the US. Say, I bet Russia might be an option.

dobro1229, B-Bob and Nolen like this.
  3. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Now, more than ever, we need a travel ban to re-evaluate our travel policy.

We also need to assess why and how this happened. We can only make progress if we can understand the failings of our recent, former foreign policy.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Lol, Fox News...

5. prohibido

prohibido Member

Wait - you want to prohibit visa-holding citizens of random, Muslim countries from entering the US as a reaction to some shite Russians were doing over the internet? What?

That is bracingly idiotic, even for you, Derps.

Sweet Lou 4 2, Amiga and No Worries like this.
  6. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Read a book many years ago, a political mystery type book, where the side plot was that the Russians were attempting to subvert the American government by... supporting any lawyers who ran for office. The thinking being that eventually our government would become completely non functional.

Which is mostly what has happened IRL!

7. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

spending millions to indict some Russian twitter trolls while ignoring warnings about the FL shooter perfectly encapsulates the incompetent DoJ

sugrlndkid likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

How are your black hat theories going? You still hanging your hat on that pile of dog ****?

Also we’re you so concerned about millions of dollars when Trump pushed a Tax Bill that will likely cost us 5-7 trillion dollars? The trillions he wants in his suggested budget, including billions to build a useless wall? Are you concerned about the money Trump wastes every single weekend that he goes to Florida? No... not you aren’t. So just drop your concern over the cost of an investigation into some very serious allegations.

#128 Nook, Feb 16, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, the objections of @Commodore and others don't really make too much sense in this case. It seems like Trump supporters are jumping from one disjointed unsupported defense of him to the next. These so-called defenses are never based on evidence and often simply attempt to belittle and demonize our law enforcement.

10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

^virgin-dar readings very high

11. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

I do not consider myself to be in either political party. I have some beliefs from both sides but I guess lean a little bit right. I am concerned with the tax bill. My feeling is we all better hope it works. If we can't grow our economy enough to support our insane government spending then we have an ugly future because you can't tax your way out of it and both parties appear to be allergic to cutting any spending. I want spending cuts ACROSS THE BOARD.. entitlements, military, etc....... I liked an idea that I think Senator Corker had. If lowering the tax rates didn't work after a year or two there should be a kick back clause to raise them back up. He folded on that though.

When you ask me in a vacuum do I want a wall my reaction is hell no. Isn't that what the Soviet Union did? Why are we building walls? However, I do not like the lack of enforcement on illegal immigration. I am for LEGAL immigration big time and would even be okay with expanding it. I do not want illegals here driving around with no car insurance for example. Many of my friends and their families and some of my family have been hit by illegal drivers. My brother was nearly killed when an illegal went to run from the scene after causing an accident and almost ran my brother over in the process. One of my best friends was hit by one and broke his back. I would agree with Bill Clinton's immigration plan he laid out in his state of the union in 1995. He sounds A LOT like Trump just without the hate. You can do it without a wall though. If you do a worker verification system with steep fines for hiring illegals it will slow illegal immigration down. If they can't get jobs without proper documentation you don't need a wall. It won't happen but that is the best way to stop illegal immigration.

I don't like Trump burning up our money flying back and forth to Florida. He can wait until spring to play golf in DC. I also didn't like paying for Obama to go to Hawaii every year and on separate flights from Michelle Obama in some cases.

The Russian investigation is serious. If anyone did collude with Russia they should be charged. However, lets not act like our government doesn't interfere in elections of other countries. Obama's administration was giving our tax payer money trying to change the Israeli election. Washington Times has an article on that. All countries try to effect elections and other political issues in foreign countries to their benefit.

12. Buck Turgidson

This may have been covered in the past few pages, but did you ever find out what color hat Mueller is wearing?

13. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Yeah, who gives a care about our electoral integrity when it's under attack from a hostile, foreign state.

B-Bob likes this.
  14. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

^^^Who was that again??? John Kerry??? LOLLLLLL

16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

It’s plain hilarious how the bots are digging through this indictment looking for anything they can use to make a point to support their cause of the past two years.

Sad sh$&.

B-Bob likes this.
  17. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Yup i bet the type of people like Ben Shapiro are really nervous right now.

18. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

13 guys who will never set foot in the US again...

What is more despicable is that Clinton was secretly hoping for Trump to run against...too bad she didnt expect people to vote for him in droves...and she had to resort to the bottle to cope the night of the election. Bernie Sanders was robbed of the nomination by the DNC. ACTUAL collusion by the Clinton Foundation to undermine the democratic process and the democratic party. At some point all of this is comical. NOT one US citizen was indicted...NOT ONE...hope all of yall keep holding on the hope..."Phase 2 will get Trump...just watch" LOLZ...

Guessing it is time for national voter ID boys and gals...Lets prevent another Russian collusion by 13 covert ops (and not the millions of undocumented illegal aliens all within our border)

Hypocrites...

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Never underestimate a wingnut's ability to weave Hillary Clinton into any discussion that deflects responsibility for Russian interference in our election.

adoo and No Worries like this.
  20. Major

Major Member

Are you under the impression that the Secretary of State reviews individual travel visa applications?

Yes, because voter ID somehow would have stopped this?

You seem... stupid.

No Worries and peleincubus like this.