1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Mueller: Letter to Barr says Summary, “Failed to Capture Context, Nature & Substance” of Report

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Deckard just tacitly admitted to not having read the Mueller report. I am not dismissing the truth -- I am QUOTING the source. You are still living in the fantasy land where Trump and Vlad Putin conspired to steal the election. This conspiracy theory has been proven false by a 2-year investigation and a now public report. You have not read that report, whereas I have read it. Despite this deficit of knowledge and denial of truth, you proudly proclaim that you are siding with truth? My goodness, how easy you are fooled!

I have long wondered why liberals believe in climate change, despite the (political) scientists' hysterical predictions being false, despite the open evidence of conspiracy to hide and manipulate data (East Anglia emails), and despite the IPCC models being consistently wrong. Well, now I know the answer. The liberals will believe anything! And when faced with overwhelming evidence against their position, they still cling to their uninformed opinion! Unreal. HOW DO THESE PEOPLE FEED THEMSELVES WITH SUCH LITTLE KNOWLEDGE?

GOOD DAY

cml750 and mick fry like this.
  3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You disappoint me again. This is not a joke. This is important breaking news about a letter to Barr written 2 weeks ago telling A.G. Barr that his 4 page summary “failed to capture the context, nature, and substance” of the report. That it “is a mischaracterization” that may have created, “public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation.” That Barr’s characterization “threatens to undermine public confidence in the investigation.”

Those quotes are in my OP, which you ignore. If you don’t think that it is very important breaking news that A.G. Barr clearly lied before Congress when he said that there had been, “no disagreement” between Barr and Director Mueller about Barr’s 4 page summary of the Mueller Report, I don’t know how to reply other than to say that for a fellow of your intelligence to dismiss that astonishes me. A.G. Barr may face prosecution for perjury and obstruction when testifying before the United States Congress. Do you understand the seriousness of this? I have to wonder.

The game is about to start, so I won’t be responding to posts in this thread for awhile once it does.

Go Rockets!

quikkag likes this.
  4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You continue to make a clown of yourself, making things up as you do. The truth is clearly more than you can handle. I don’t know if you have an interest in the Houston Rockets, but I do. Pardon me if I don’t waste time responding to your nonsense for a while. My apologies.

5. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Leftists are such relentless liars. Truly unbelievable.

6. mick fry

mick fry Member

Was going to say a break from reality would do you good but...

7. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Notice how you avoid the content because you just got dominated. I am running laps around you mentally! Excuse me, friend, while I go watch the Rockets even up this series.

GOOD DAY

8. mick fry

mick fry Member

[​IMG]

9. adoo

adoo Member

Nook, quikkag, Deckard and 2 others like this.
  10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Zero cred. None.

quikkag and Deckard like this.
  11. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Whelp looks like Barr committed perjury.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Clearly you have not read it.

Deckard and quikkag like this.
  13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Yea, dominating in your own head. Keep trollin but you won't get me with that okie dokie bullshit.

Deckard likes this.
  14. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

The UFO really is coming this time guys.

cml750 and MojoMan like this.
  15. larsv8

Please, if Obama would have done 1/100th of what this administration has done, the gop's collective vagina would have ripped in two.

Pbev99 and Deckard like this.
  16. quikkag

quikkag Contributing Member

Mueller Objected to Barr’s Description of Russia Investigation’s Findings on Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/30/us/politics/mueller-barr.html

Barr will appear before the House Oversight Committee and answer their questions or be held in contempt of Congress.

Mueller is about to receive an invitation to testify before the Oversight Committee.

Regardless of presentation of quotes, references, news reports or the regurgitating of talking points, spin, and narrative we read in this or other message forums, Barr will have to respond and Mueller will provide detail, reasoning, and a clearer presentation of the implications of the evidence his team acquired. It will be publicly televised straight from the mouths of Barr and Mueller. There will be no more wiggle room for "exoneration" or "no obstruction", which should be clear already because Mueller directly stated such in his report. All our conflict of view will be superfluous when the facts are presented publicly to Congress.

I plan to chill, homies, and watch the straight scoop.

Deckard likes this.
  17. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Obama's administration sold firearms to Mexican cartels that were used in the murder of 150+ Mexicans including women and children. They never even told Mexico they were doing it. The Obama administration used the IRS to target political opponents. The Obama administration put veterans on illegally long healthcare waitlists leading to their deaths and then tried to cover it up by altering records. I could go on and on about Obama's horrible deeds.

That **** actually affects human lives. You blither about how Trump told his employee to call Rosenstein and make the case that Mueller is compromised because he's friends with Comey. This is after you falsely screamed for two years that trump was a Russian plant.

You have zero perspective.

#37 tallanvor, May 1, 2019
    Last edited: May 1, 2019
  18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'm not sure what Mueller is aiming at. Barr is definitely a compromised tool post report, but there aren't any rules saying Trump can't get the person he wants for his spots.

People who are angry should be reform minded rather than anti person minded.

Probably would start the process of cleaning up a quagmire mired with special interests and corruption to the highest bidder.

19. larsv8

A major **** up indeed, but no corrupt intent, and not on Obama's orders.

Debunked nonsense

LOL, managers at the VA. Beauracrats trying to save their own ass, again nothing to do with Obama.

Trump has 20 investigations going on around his businesses, campaign, transition, etc.

Its time to grow up and stop regurgitating talking point. The GOP is trash, the president is trash, fox is trash. Get on the right side of history, you lemming.

20. TheresTheDagger