1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] Violent Night

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RunninRaven, Dec 12, 2022.

1. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I rarely create new threads, but my family and I saw this movie over the past weekend and it was as big a blast as I've had in the movie theater in a while. It's a ridiculous Christmas movie in which Santa Claus (who is real) gets caught up in a hostage situation on Christmas eve and has to go full action movie hero to save the family. It is gloriously violent and funny. There were a few sequences that had me laughing as hard as I have in what feels like forever. It's done reasonably well in two weekends at the box office considering its low budget, but I wanted to encourage everyone to go see it because this is the kind of fun Hollywood movie that I wish got made more often.

2. Buck Turgidson

Yep, planning on catching it this week

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Instant classic. My kids will love it.

RunninRaven likes this.
  4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Watched it when it came out, good fun....its like Die Hard, Miracle on 34th St & Home Alone had a cinematic baby. Harbour is perfect for the role....

RunninRaven and Xerobull like this.
  5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Looks fun. I'll probably get around to watching it next Christmas when it's available to stream.