1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[MOVIE/TV] question NSFW

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LosPollosHermanos, Aug 25, 2012.

Tags:
  1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

After watching this trend in movies and T.V shows I can't help but wonder if this is infact true. People on T.V and movies, whenever interrupted while having sex, just get up and open the door. Doesn't it take some time for wood to go down? I could understand like thirty seconds or so, but its like boom, ok, "I should go get the door!"

:confused::confused:

2. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

They use asians as stunt doubles...

3. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Interesting topic. Funny thing is I've found that when I'm "in action," and duty calls for me to not be "in action," the taking of my mind off of action causes my member to "go down." Not completely deflated, but like...semi flaccid. So, like, if I "answered the door," whomever saw it would just think I was well endowed.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I have also noticed that on TV women, after a wild night of sex, wake up with their hair done, with their makeup on, and with their bra on. It's like the wild night of sex never happened. Very, very curious.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I find it the most hilarious when they show them just finished, and the man rolls over and flops down next to the girl, both of them still panting. Then they proceed to have a serious discussion.

Doesn't that girl have some uh... business to attend to?

6. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Lol...noticed this as well.

7. Sajan

Sajan Member

what about when the girl is naked under the sheets..and she gets up and holds on to the sheet? if you already had sex..i am sure he saw your t**s already.

8. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

What about when the black guys always die first. I mean, come on, i doubt its like that in real life.

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

don't ever wear a red shirt in a Star Trek movie, unless you never leave the ship like Scottie.

Notice who died the sky diving scene
    [​IMG]

10. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

on another note it sucks having to wear scrubs. I wear them at work and i get my morning wood at 7am sharp...it sucks. i gotta tuck it under my strap of my underwear

11. Sajan

Sajan Member

oh so that's what i felt in the elevator last week..

12. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Where I'm from, it's generally considered poor etiquette to jerk off at the hospital.