1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most Hated Teams (Non-Basketball)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rocketsjudoka, Oct 4, 2019.

?

What team(s) do you hate?

1. NY Yankees

18 vote(s)
    58.1%
  2. Dallas Cowboys

15 vote(s)
    48.4%
  3. NE Patriots

13 vote(s)
    41.9%
  4. Manchester United

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  5. Other (please name team)

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was expecting more votes for Man U but I guess soccer awareness is still lacking far behind other big sports. I didn't include an NHL team and admit I haven't followed the NHL enough. Talking to my Minnesota Wild fan friends the teams they seemed to dislike the most are the Chicago Blackhawks and the St. Louis Blues but that appears more to be about rivalry than generalized hate.

2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Cowboys

3. Buck Turgidson

If you wanted soccer hate you should have gone with the Mexican National Team.