1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most dissapointing team so far

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Ramu3, Oct 11, 2011.

?

Most dissapointing team so far

1. Eagles 1-4

90.0%
  2. Jets 2-3

1.7%
  3. Cardinals 1-4

1.7%
  4. Vikings 1-4

1.7%
  5. Dolphins 0-4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Falcons 2-3

3.3%
  7. Bears 2-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Rams 0-4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Broncos 1-4

1.7%
  10. Others

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

Who takes the Cake ? I gotta say the Eagles with 1-4 Record .

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Eagles the obvious and easy choice. With that said, I'll go with the Falcons. (Honorable mention to the Cardinals, Rams, Bears, Vikings)

3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Obviously the Eagles. 2nd choice is the Falcons. I suppose the Colts don't count because of Manning's injury.

4. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

The Eagles are far and away the most obvious choice here, but I'll give a shoutout to the Jets. For all the yelling and ****-talking their ****** coach does, that team has lost 3 straight games, and struggles to put up yards when they matter. You can preach "ground-and-pound" all you want, but when your running back is averaging 3 yards a carry, the only you're pounding is the line of scrimmage as you get tackled. I can't say I'm too disappointed with the way the season as a whole has played out (outside of the Texans vomit-inducing performance on Sunday)....we've had some great stories (Lions, Bills), some awe-inspiring play (Brady, Rodgers), some teams getting their doses of humble pie (Eagles, Jets), and some intriguing storylines (49ers). I have a feeling the rest of the season is gonna be a lot of fun.

5. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Eagles

The Jets run defense has been disappointing, but I'm not surprised by their offensive struggles or their record given their schedule.

The Cardinals offense has been disappointing. Beanie Wells is becoming a star, but Kolb has struggled. It looks like another great trade by the Eagles.

They've made a killing off the Kolb, McNabb, and Feeley trades.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

Obviously the Eagles.

Would say my beloved Falcons but I saw this coming.

7. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

I thought the division would be between 3 teams , but even the panthers seem legit to win more games than expected with Cam Newton playing pretty good.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I voted Eagles

On the Jets, that rah rah crap from rex gets tired all the time. most recent example is mike singletary. its only a matter of time when you have to actually start coaching.

their offense is better than expected, still, rex has worn out welcome. no way i'd give that guy a head coaching position

9. Shaud

Shaud Member

I called Tampa Bay frauds and then they went out and beat Atlanta. I still think Tampa are frauds but I think Atlanta is too. Atlanta is my team but I gotta call it how I see it. The defense has actually been pretty good this year. It's the offense that has been the problem.

I got two bets that Carolina won't win 8 games this year. Still confident in that bet but they definitely look better than I thought they would.

So with that said I think the Saints will win the division at the end of the year.

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

That stuff is cool when he's winning. It's lame when they are mediocre.

Their defense isn't the same and Mark Sanchez is as mediocre as it gets at QB.

But I voted Eagles. Too much talent to be 1-4.

11. Shaud

Shaud Member

I know I voted the Eagles but even with that talent if your o-line is garbage then it doesn't matter how good your QB,RB, and Wr's are.

Before the season most people said teams would run all over them.

12. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

13. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I thought TB would suck because of youth and expectations.. Falcons are a lil too vanilla ala NY Giants.... Michael "Griller" Turner's time is almost up... Roddy White has hands that would make Jacoby Jones proud of his

14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

The Falcons and Bucs were both frauds from last year, they had very few quality wins, especially the Bucs. I'm not shocked to see them struggling. Although I figured it would be Atlanta's defense that would bring them down, not their offense.

15. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

No need to answer. :(

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Atlanta has really disappointed me more than the Eagles at this point.

I expected big things from that passing game.

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

that's what they do, great season 08, flame out 09, great season last year, notice pattern

on the bucs, they are still extremely young. they are 3-2 and last year they beat who they were supposed to beat. i wouldn't call that disappinting

18. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Matt Ryan isn't a great QB. His arm is garbage.

19. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I have noticed that Ryan does underthrow a lot of balls. Julio should be looking like a monster wide out this year if it weren't because of that.

20. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

[​IMG]