1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Moochie's Buzzer

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by german rocketfan, Jan 1, 2002.

1. german rocketfan

Has anyone a video tape of Moochie's gam winning shot against the Suns????I will pay,because you have to ship it to Germany!I will send you my adress,if someone has the tape!!THANKS and a good new year

2. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

no, but i do have jordan's last game against the rockets when he was on the BULLS back from '98...it's on the same tape the best rockets game ever (last year against indiana at compaq center - TRIPLE OT)...moochie went crazy in that game...

3. Dm324

Dm324 Member

i do not, but i do have moochies buzzer beater vs the warriors from last year, I will trade you for some vintageDirk Nowitzki, since he is my favorite player

4. german rocketfan

Sorry,Dm324,but i already have the buzzer against the warriors.If you want i send some nowitzki things.Tell me wha you want.And
    sLaNd B a L L a.Yeah,i like this one.Moochie career-high against the pacers.What want you,tell me and you got it?Here's my adress:
    Christoph Powilat
    Spelzengasse 50
    65474 Bischofsheim
    Deutschland

5. s land balla

i will sell you this for 25 American dollars plus shipping charges

6. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Is that the game where Kevin Willis hits a three point shot?

7. s land balla

8. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

mistake

#8 sirhangover, Jan 13, 2002
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2002