1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Monta Ellis?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Troy Brooks, Oct 20, 2017.

1. MrSabotage

MrSabotage Member

I know lol. Which is why I wouldn't hate it while he's out, but I just also wouldn't expect a big impact. If Paul is close to full speed (not a given) I do think the team can weather Harden's injury... Gordon needs to step up tho, he's been awful by his standards, capable of much more.

amaru likes this.
  2. amaru

amaru Member

Yea I don't see Paul getting up the full speed any time soon. I think he still isn't fully recovered from the groin injury. Will be a tough few weeks.

MrSabotage and Pen15clubber like this.
  3. s3ts

s3ts Member

it's about time Dantoni hits that panic button on Morey. and Morey need to get his ass out there and get something done.

if we need to sign Monta Ellis, do it. but i'm not gonna hate on people who thinks this might be okay because we're freaking desperate.

amaru likes this.
  4. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

yeah you're crazy and ignorant.... you get what's available on the market for temporary help, not looking ahead to GS dufus. Same reason we signed Green, Ellis can provide the same 1/2 combo guard duty as Harden. We might not sign anyone and increase everyone's minutes, or we might sign someone. But if we do, all I'm suggesting is take a look at this guy, not saying he's the freakin savior. He's jobless for a reason, but beggar can't be chooser son.

5. hakeemthagreat

We need to find as many scoring options as possible at this point. CP can't be shouldering the load coming off that injury. That's why I like Monte Ellis with Gerald Green. Both can score & are athletic enough to create

6. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

One of the reason we should sign someone is cause Gordon's been borderline shitty. Will he improve or shoot better when Harden's out, we'll see, but I don't see that happening on a consistent basis cause he aint gonna get much open looks now.

MrSabotage likes this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

recently his shot it seems got better but hes seemingly become terrible at dribbling the ball and passing

8. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

That's all it takes to be a rocket these days if you aren't cp3 or harden

mockster likes this.