1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect ID’d as Cristhian Rivera, 24, living in US illegally

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Aceshigh7, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Another American killed for the sake of open borders. Wonder if he shared his “spark of divinity” with her before she died.

Democrats don’t give a crap about the deaths of Americans like this. They see them as acceptable losses, especially if the victims happen to be white.

But temporarily separate some children from their law breaking parents at the border, and they go apeshit.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/2...isthian-rivera-24-living-in-us-illegally.html

An illegal immigrant from Mexico stands accused of killing college student Mollie Tibbetts and dumping her body in an Iowa cornfield — after he allegedly accosted her during a July 18 jog and she threatened to call police.

2. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

I for one am looking forward to Trump's impending tweet about this, and the useless outrage that it spawns from both sides of the aisle.

Invisible Fan and edwardc like this.
  3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Sadly, I was waiting for someone to politicize the tragic death of this young lady...may she rest in peace and the murderer get swift justice.

amaru likes this.
  4. RESINator

RESINator Member

Yawn.

I heard just the other day man who is White strangled his pregnant wife and 2 daughters. Wheres the outrage for this! Pathetic! Lock em up...

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

So next time a white American citizen goes on a school shooting rampage the logical conclusion would be to deport all white males to prevent future crimes committed by white males. I mean, you could have prevented the murders if you decided to deport all white males.

The anecdote game of murders is fruitless. There are already studies that show in Texas that ILLEGAL immigrants commit less violent crimes than native born ctizens on a per capita basis.

Using a single murder to create a political narrative is disgusting.

And to then label anyone who thinks that certain undocumented immigrants like those who've lived most of their childhood and adult lives here should not be deported as long as they are law abiding in every other respect is shameless.

#5 fchowd0311, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

This screams of political conspiracy to take heat off the President.

Had to do it before someone else did. Sorry if too soon.

RIP

#6 Two Sandwiches, Aug 21, 2018
  7. fchowd0311

Imagine if Obama used a campaign rally as a police blotter and just listed off all murders committed by white individuals to rile up hatred for his rally goers.

I wouldn't be surprised if former facists like Hitler did the same thing.

CometsWin likes this.
  8. Sacudido

Sacudido Contributing Member

The difference is that this particular murder could have been prevented legally by the government securing the border. There isn't a constitutional way to prevent potential murders committed by citizens.

Aceshigh7 likes this.
  9. Senator

Senator Member

Left has to save their outrage for the families of this illegal. I'm sure there are 4 baby momma's and 9 chain kids. This is all just collateral because of .. you know.. society.

10. fchowd0311

There will never be a day where there will be zero illegal border crossings. We have already had record low illegal border crossings in the past decade compared to the last half century.

Using a single anecodote to create mass histeria and hatred of every undocumented migrant is careless. Using anecdotes to push a cause is foolish in almost any circumstance.

Having the President like he did in his previous camapign rallies rile of the jingiost hatefilled juices of his rally goers by acting like a facist police blotter listing of crimes committed by brown people is straight up facist.

Imagine if Obama used a campaign rally to be a police blotter and list off hate crimes committed by white people?

#10 fchowd0311, Aug 21, 2018
    juicystream likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

Let's use single anecodotes even though statistically, at least in the state of Texas, undocumented mogranrs commit less violent crimes than citizens per capita.

12. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Any white male in the country should be deported. Immediately.

Illegals are kidnapping machines. Democrats wanting to shut down ICE don't give a crap about kidnapping victims, all in the name of votes. Pathetic.

[​IMG]

13. fchowd0311

How did America survive before ICE back in the devistating times of 2001?

When you make these appeals to emotion by posting her picture, you are essentially telling me that I don't care that she was murdered which makes me just lose respect for this conversation. Start from a reasonable position and then we can have a worthwhile discussion.

14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Expected whataboutism. Saw it.

The family murder and this one are both are terrible. Hoping for swift justice for both murderers if guilty.

15. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

We don't have open borders. We have a secured border. You get around them, most walking legally through and just not leaving.

16. fchowd0311

It is absolutely terrible and the ones politicizing it are disgusting.

I remember there was an earlier murder where one of the suspects was an illegal, and it was politicized and the family of the victim absolutely hated it. Let the family mourn in peace.

#16 fchowd0311, Aug 21, 2018
    Sweet Lou 4 2 and Astrodome like this.
  17. Bandwagoner

Welcome to the party. You are the person who has been telling me to have empathy. I found my empathy.

18. fchowd0311

Cool. So you agree that the President shouldn't use rallies as a police blotter.

I don't recall ever stating that you don't have empathy

You just implied that I don't because I disagree with GOP platform that undocoundocu immigration is the most pressing issue of our times.

19. Bandwagoner

Bunch of things people forget they said on this forum mostly when they try to paint someone else as going low.

Illegals are criminals and kidnappers. They have to go back.

They are committing crimes. They are here illegally, it's about laws. I have empathy for the law abiding.

20. fchowd0311

My cousin was an undocumented immigrant. She currently holds a PhD in microbiology she eventually obtained in Canada. See I can use anecodotes too.

I would say for roughly 98% of illegals, your statements is flat out wrong.

Even if you consider the crime of illegal border crossing which isn't a violent offense, thr vast majoirty of undocumented migrants didn't come here crossing the border ilegally. And being here undocumented is a CIVIL offense. It doesn't even rise to the bar of criminal misdemeanor.