1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[moestavern] Raiders Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by robbie380, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Still defending the Palmer decision?

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

the palmer decision was an easy call for people who said it wouldn't work out

3. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

Raiders suck yet again.

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Yeah, it is not like he has bigger things on his mind right now. :rolleyes:

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

[​IMG]

6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

LOL, no kidding. I would hope he would be nowhere near CF this week.

That being said...it should be interesting to see if that "jerkylover" also goes away this week.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Moes is toast the Raiders are done in that division.

DD

8. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Now we know for sure.

9. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

So he can troll on the texans fans all week and talk in this thread all week but the day after he loses y'all claim that he has bigger things on his mind.

They weren't there before? :rolleyes:

10. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

His wife is going through a ****ing c-section right now.

Excuse him for not giving a flying **** about what some random interwebz tool thinks about him!

Go jump of a cliff d-bag!

11. Nook

Nook Member

Seriously... it is like you take common sense ad logic and then post the opposite.... there is no way that you really are as dumb as your posts... and this is not a single post... it is literally all of them.

1 person likes this.
  12. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

His wife / gf? is giving birth IIRC. Lots of stress I'm sure....and his team traded away their picks for a qb that hasn't helped at all, not to mention that division is getting Tebowed.

Hope that's the reason he was derping around so much in the Texans forum. Always thought he was a pretty funny poster, then suddenly....even before his Texans trolling....he started getting really annoying, always seemed bitter.

Hope the birth of his child turns him around.

#172 Uprising, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  13. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Lulz.

After cursing Tebow's name for hours yesterday I realized today that I think I actually predicted the Broncos to win the division in the season predictions thread.

Troll me all you want if it makes you feel better, I'm at a loss for words when it comes to Tebow. Its like somebody's sick joke that he keeps winning. Even a smart, disciplined team like the Bears just fall over for him in the final minutes of the game. First Barber doesn't go out of bounds, then the prevent D isn't 10 yards near any Broncos WR, then Barber coughs it up... its just uncanny.

Almost does seem supernatural. All you can do is laugh. Von Miller is the real hero of that team, what a stud.

Raiders can't run the ball right now because Bush is gassed and the defense is reverting back to the usual "completely miss every gap assignment" bull**** defense. Palmer has no choice but to air it out, and he has no weapons on the field right now.

Hoping for 9-7 at this point, a winning season is at least something to build on.

Yates looked like Montana-esque on that final drive yesterday. Reminded me of 20-16 in Super Bowl XXIII.

Yes I still defend the Palmer decision, I think he's forcing some throws and there is no question about that, but his current group of receivers are UFL quality and Bush is gassed after 4 straight 30 carry weeks with nobody to spell him. Heyward-Bey knows how to run like 2 routes well, the hitch and the 15 yard out. Murphy and Schilens aren't good. Palmer's arm strength is there and thats all the matters. He will still make throws that Jason Campbell cannot.

Missing Ford, Moore, Jones hurt, but McFadden's injury is really the killer. His playmaking ability was carrying us early on.

#173 moestavern19, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  14. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Most people probably think I hate Moes, not true at all. It was mostly debate and joking around up until he just recently started posting complete non sense. The Raiders got a little headlight and apparently that was too much for him to contain being a douche to everyone. He's also constantly been calling out Texan fans on a Houston board... Not very smart.

The way I see it, if he doesen't want to quit acting like a douchelord then why not retire before you lose most credibility.

Now personal matters are another thing, this is just a message board, Moes shouldn't let any of our opinions affect his personal life... I really hope everything with your wife and the c-section turns/turned out okay. Congrats on be a father.

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Moes is original, he can change his name to Beavis and we'd still know it's him.

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

How do you know I'm not already here?

17. SacTown

SacTown Member

That was tongue in cheek - as if you haven't noticed we've been roasting moes in this thread. I guess it flew over your head so maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are. ;)

18. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

you "jerkylover"?

19. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

That's no Moon.

20. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

:eek: I think I have a new Sig.