1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mo Williams playing head games with Daniels...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketsmetalspd, Apr 30, 2014.

Tags:
  1. rocketsmetalspd

2. zipcrash

zipcrash Member

i dont think head games will work with someone like daniels. he's there to do his job. hit shots. maybe if daniels had more responsibilities it could work. too much muscle memory with daniels.

3. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

It must be working... lol.

Daniels is like the one bright spot on the team.

Also, I can't tell for sure from the writing in that article, but it appears Mo Williams is borderline r****ded... legitimately.

4. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

5. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

He is awfully invested in getting into his head. But a guy who jumps up and down begging for the game-winner one game, then calmly sinks the 3 most important FTs of the game the very next time out -- that doesn't strike me as someone likely to crumble under pressure.

6. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Definitely not the most well-spoken individual I have ever seen...

7. photojoe

photojoe Member

"He know what he did. He know. He know."

That's pathetic. As they said on TheDreamShake:

"he Blazers guard, whose defining moments seem to be riding on LeBron James' coattails and threatening to retire after James left Cleveland, walked over to rookie Troy Daniels and got in his face, taunting him after Daniels had just put in the performance of his life down the stretch."

Not sure what Mo Williams is trying to accomplish. I really don't even know what he is trying to say, but he sounds stupid saying it. Compare that to Daniel's response:
    http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2014/04/troy-daniels-no-beef-with-mo-williams/

8. Bo6

Bo6 Member

mo williams is projecting some deep seated emotional issues onto daniels.

9. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Mo know mo than Tro cause Tro don't know what Mo know. Only Mo know what Mo think Tro did and nothing mo to say about Mo and Tro except the the mystery is on Mo cause he just gave Tro some new mojo.

1 person likes this.
  10. dookiester

dookiester Member

"I was watching him on TV back in the day, and now he is exchanging words with me after the game, so that is kind of funny."

Love this kid.

11. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Hahah.... now you sound like Teddy Bridgewater

- Sincerely, bigtexx

;)

1 person likes this.
  12. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

This coming Sunday night Mo Williams will be leaving Houston on a quiet plane ride to Portland wondering what the hell happened.

13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

this williams guy is their goon sent to try to use all 6 fouls and 2 techs to get our guys out. Williams will try to bait anyone and everyone to try and get howard or harden out of game/ ejected.

If portland loses williams to bush league what do they really lose? A scrub journeyman that can't speak English?

take any player in the rotation of rockets and they are all more valuable then this guy is. We should run some of our scrubs out there to fight this guy too but sadly we are trying to win a game and don't have 3 games to burn.

It's a strategy. A weak bush league strategy. but a strategy.

Expect lots of baiting from this guy.

14. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Funny thing is that Mo Williams thinks he's getting into Troy Daniels head. Reality is that Troy Daniels has silently gotten into Mo's - without even trying.

I expect the entire Rockets team to put a beat down on the Blazers tonight.

15. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Yep, that's what's happening. No OT tonight. You heard it here. Rockets win guaranteed! Mo did what McHale has failed to do, light a fire under our Rocket's asses.

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

What a clown. Seeing Daniels hit pressure shot after pressure shot I doubt he gives a damn. Dude is stone cold, he's not sweating this idiot.

17. BonziWellsGOAT

How I picture Mo Williams:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wYJmYF29Hlg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. lexled

lexled Contributing Member

Watch Daniels go off for 35 tonight in a Rockets blowout. We need a blowout win, these close games are taking years off my life.

19. Rockness

Rockness Member

Why is he talking like he doesn't know English, he ignant..

20. BrotherFish

BrotherFish Contributing Member

If this stunt (and also the two recinded calls on Dwight Howard) does not light a fire under the Rockets, nothing will.

If I was Harden and Dwight, I would make it my personal goal to destroy the Blazers in the next three games. I don't just mean squeeze out a win--but absolutely DESTROY them. :mad::mad: