1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Minnesota Riots [may 2020]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, May 28, 2020.

1. PhiSlammaJamma

This reminds me of the Hank Conger riots of 2015.

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

"That will make us weak. We want to be bigly tough! Bring them back."

Nook likes this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Please tase me bro?

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

This is why you don't need to pay for MMA fights. They're everywhere.

Mr.Scarface likes this.
  6. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

That cop must have thought he was mma or ufc 9000.

Still sad yet funny at same time kinda!?!?

That was back at University of Florida in 2008 when I think rockets Corey Brewer was a student.

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

8. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

10. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

How do you feel about his separatist solution? not far off the nazi talk here.

how about yakub? nice story. I guess it predates L ron hubbard but its got a lot of the same batshit goodness

11. riko

riko Member

Why vandalise the war memorial and disrespect the brave warriors who fought for freedom and gave their lives so a bunch of hooligans can come and vandalise their memorial?

#831 riko, Jun 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    Corrosion likes this.
  12. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

15. amaru

amaru Member

Are you referring to The NOI’s separatist plans? If so, those plans are not only racist but unrealistic.
    As far as the Yakub story....stories like that are why I feel we have to be very careful of who we allow to have platforms. I’d never heard of “Yakub” until larger society starting giving black Israelites platforms. Don’t give idiots platforms

Nook and IBTL like this.
  16. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...Malcolm X softened that separatist position considerably towards the end of his life...brought along by his discovery of the fact that alot of the inner workings of the Nation of Islam at the time were not what they were purported to be, and his pilgrimage to Mecca to find out what Islam was to millions of people who practiced it...

...and yes...no type of separation of the black and white races was at all feasible here...either peace or war could have only one outcome or goal, and that was to unify...so the better option was to pursue peace and cooperation from as many different and willing sources as possible...

...and while I'm not up on any of that "Yakob" stuff either...I think it's safe to say that most of it is as contrived and derivative as the sources it claims to clarify...

...there's no archaeological record of any "Hebrew Israelite slaves" laboring in Egypt during the Pharoah Rameses II reign, for example...be they "black" or otherwise...and with the way the construction of ancient Egypt has survived for thousands of years, you'd think that finding such a mass of individuals in any record would be relatively easy...

Nook and IBTL like this.
  17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yes those same plans are the ones you see here on this bbs on name of white power. Israel is a separatist invention?
    Have you read about liberia and its history?

I dont pretend to know about yakub stuff and not to crack on religions in general but yakub stuff is sounds pretty out there.

I havent yet researched and maybe thats what this quarantine is for for me but I do find it curious too that you have guys like jayz and drake trying to bring it up.

If the yakub story is pretty racially against white people then you have guys like jayz quoting it Im not sure how thats productive? Its curious they can get away with it? Or its ok since its a religion?

Its probably not meant to be productive on jayz behalf and he wants you to know or not that he thinks racial superiority for blacks? How is that cool? Its not lol and jayz doesnt care that all the white people dont know and they still buy his stuff.fwiw i like lauryn hill even though she cracked on whitey. I can still enjoy it im ok with it haha

Good for jayz that he is thinking like that and if racial superiority is what gets him up in the morning then thats on him and he has to carry that around.

I just find it to be double standardy but also a bit b**** to quote racist doctrine from 1930 written by a door to door scarf salesman pandering to the black voice...not even black himself. I havent yet gone down the rabbit hole but it sounds like L ron hubbard sh*it.im waiting for xenu to show up on patmos
    Smh jayz and method man and etc

or jesus if you want to go there.. Whether noi or christianity stuff im preferring to read the historical record.

yes very interesting and I appreciate your other thoughtful post about white flight. I can't respond now but you said something there that I want to follow up on later.

Nook and mdrowe00 like this.
  18. J.R.

J.R. Member

Nook likes this.
  19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Who the **** is that dude, needs an ass whooping

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Wow. Like zero self-awareness. He went after a little girl which makes this even worse.

Nook and Ubiquitin like this.