1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Minnesota Riots [may 2020]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, May 28, 2020.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

What's the story behind this, and why are you calling them Biden/Bernie voters?

2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

3. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

That bridge was closed. Somehow that 18 wheeler got through. Drove recklessly through the crowd. Didn't look like no one was hit. People threw bikes in its path. It stopped.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Why are you incapable of condemning china?

you look so weak and obvious on here like you have no thought of your own. Blink twice if you are under duress.
    I would assume you are getting paid by china to post here but the reality is you are actually this brainwashed to think china is some kind of innocent school girl.

Im not sure what is worse around here the racist trolls or the weirdo never get laid guys like you. good job.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

6. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

As an American who has traveled to China on business many times, which means I work with many of them and know their families, etc. you’re right. But.. what you’re forgetting is China is a communist state, regardless of what they say or project to their own people and the world. HK is a clear sign of that.

7. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Driver is in custody. Guy's name is Bogdan Vechirko not Bogdanovic.

8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

would-be looter Biden voters decide not to engage an armed community

9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

What the hell are you talking about? I guess you’re just making this **** up as you go. It’s lying ********ers like you that always make things worst.

#709 Andre0087, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
    Nook and conquistador#11 like this.
  10. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Would be Trump supporter has second thoughts...

11. Commodore

Raleigh police chief announces open season on looting private property, scary

12. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Why are you calling any and everyone that you think is up to something a Biden voter? That's ignorant and stupid. So much so that you must be trolling...

Anyways, my town was vandalized last night. We lean slightly democratic, as an aside. Our mayor says there is good reason to believe those vandalizing and inciting were out of towners. Police didn't recognize these people, and it's a small enough town that they would. These people were asking directions to well known locations. Doing things seen in other towns that have been hit with out of towners.

Something's fishy. The right have been so quick to throw it all on left wingers. There have definitely been some radical right wingers out there too. Smells fishy.

It's an election year, I get it. Everything has to be politicized. It's sickening. I honestly doubt there's anyone whose mind is not made up. Let's do the vote and be done.

I'm just not sure what's at play here. We need to start shooting people in the act of looting or destroying property. We can figure out who they are later.

Most importantly, though, we need to get rid of political parties, lobbyists, and send all the crooks in Washington home, and to jail where applicable. Let's send these pigs in DC home and just start over.

I may go into the vote and simply vote on the challenger in every. Single. Race.

13. WNBA

WNBA Member

I just do not feel the need to condemn China. I found nothing relevant to condemn China. why would I care? I am not like you... you have to condemn China for a living or is it some therapy? I do not get it. Many Americans are eager to condemn China on everything all the time as a sport. I just do not get it. It is unhealthy. It might be one of the major reasons that USA has become a Trump state. You guys have to live with hatred or in negative mood? Is it a mental illness? I do not condemn something I don't know or irrelevant. Is that not normal? Why do you feel the need to condemn China? to get paid?

I am living in the US for more than 20 years and visit China once every three years. I know what's happening there and here. I have no position to condemn them after what I saw in China and what I know about their history and what I saw here first hand. NO. I won't condemn China for your pleasure. sorry.

14. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

I’m just gonna vote for myself. Nobody in any party is worth a ****. We had Hillary and Donald as candidates. What a **** show. Now it’s Joe and Donald... Another **** show. None of these clowns should even be considered to be in any office. There’s a lot of corporate shenanigans that need some serious revamping.

Andre0087 and Two Sandwiches like this.
  15. Commodore

burning down a 200 year old church, in justifiable anger at the death of Greg Lloyd

16. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

17. WNBA

WNBA Member

I condemned China when I was a teenager by participating 64 protests in China. That's when I was in China and young. I still condemn Deng and his family members even now but it is too irrelevant. ... does this help you a little bit? Do you condemn USA and join the protests going on now? If I am still the stupid teenager, I'd be on the streets now.

At this moment, I condemn China for letting HK riots going for too long just like they did to 64 riot .... They need to learn from the US and send in the army the first week.

18. Juxtaposed Jolt

I like how there's a [may 2020] in the thread title.

Can't wait to see what horrible thing(s) happen in June.

Nook likes this.
  19. Commodore

20. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

The big difference is and you have to agree with me that in the land of the ChiCom, there is no freedom of speech, back then as well as current time( the great firewalls). People here are dying according to you because they act like knuckleheads, trying to destroy everything and get themselves killed not always by the police but by ordinary citizens who just cannot stand by and watch their livelihoods burn to the ground. You’re comparing rogue cops here who will be dealt with by the laws when they broke them to the ChiCom bastards who the top commie orders them to put down their citizens if they wanted too? If you think we’re no better than these ChiCom bastards, I’d suggest for you to spend some time there , come back in few years and tell me how you feel? Don’t take the freedom that you have for granted, ask the young people of HK.
    You are buying into the bullshiet narrative “United police state”. When criminals, anarchists, enemies of the US are trying to burn everything down to the ground, you’ve got to make a stand somehow. Ordinary citizens have a right to defend their loved ones, their homes, their businesses in case you have forgotten where you are currently residing at.