1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Milwaukee Bucks Summer 2019

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Deuce, May 27, 2019.

1. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

LOL! :p

malakas likes this.
  2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Sounds like front office only fans are everywhere and a case of Moreyitis. At least they don't have loudmouths.

malakas likes this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

The Bucks will still be very good but you are going to see some adjustments made around the league in response to some of the things the Bucks do.... it will impact the Bucks more than most teams.

Deuce and pippendagimp like this.
  4. malakas

malakas Member

All people are the same. Give it some time with some winning and they will have loudmouths too.
    I already see it where there are many fans claiming they were just a bit bad luck away not just from reaching the finals, but winning the title. So who needs Brogdon anyway?

What shapes a fanbase is what they have to go through.
    Rockets fans here due to Morey at least have higher standards and wouldnt tolerate trading a high lottery pick for MCW. I was all alone pulling my hair seeing everyone else defending stuff like that. In the end I decided to completely stop watching until Kidd left.
    I just cant understand why is it so hard for people to critisize outright stupidity if it comes from place of authority.

In Europe in all countries and sports it is perfectly normal to critisize the managment and the coaches and for people to demand publicly to get fired or sell the teams when they mess up.

cheke64 likes this.
  5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i really wonder if he can improve his shot that much. he had last offseason to fix it as well. some guys just don't have that touch from deep

6. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I doubt his shot improves much (maybe 1-2%), but I predict his defense will improve. He's already a pretty good all round player, and though he looks 35 years old, he is young enough to improve anything.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

For Brogdon personally, the Pacers might be a better fit to increase his scoring, cementing his role as a borderline Allstar.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

With the way GS deteriorated quickly, Bucks were a few wins away from the chip.

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

wait, are we both talking about giannis? :D

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Couple differences.

-) Bucks are deeper than the deepest valley, surely, much deeper than the Rockets.

-) Less top heavy - less drama as Giannis is one of the guys that does not care bout ANY off court antics.

-) They are in the East. Nuff said.

-) Budenholzer is a good coach for an ensemble and not just couple of superstars and isn't as stubborn as MDA.

That said, having Brogdon would be great, but Brogdon was chasing his inner star and touches.

#111 daywalker02, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  12. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

My bad I was talking about Brogdon. I think Giannis will shoot well next season.

pippendagimp likes this.
  13. Jontro

Jontro Member

maybe, shoot 5 feet from the basket.

14. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I am really interested in this. What adjustments specifically?