1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mike Pompeo is a big fat idiot, volume XXI

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Jan 25, 2020.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Your rhetorical skills are really bad. I hope you are trolling.

da_juice likes this.
  2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

They had an argument. Where is the demeening before she went public with the argument?

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Then like a b**** you can't concede anything. Were my next posts not about college students?

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pompeo has a track record of getting hostile and trying to bully female reporters. He's done it with reporters from PBS, USA Today, and some others. The guy has a track record for lying, and Kelly has a track record of high journalistic quality and scholarly background of the area in question.

Pompeo is trying not to lie by saying she didn't know where Ukraine was but knows that he can't make that claim. He's dishonest in a weasely way because the feels this version of dishonesty doesn't count as an outright lie.

The ironic thing is that there is no way Trump could identify Ukraine on a map.

RayRay10 and No Worries like this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

They had an argument because Pompeo couldn't answer tough questions. He has a record of trying to bully female reporters.

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Her claim in this case isn't bullying

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

They had an argument?

Again, your rhetorical skills man. I really hope you are trolling.

So it's not demeaning if it's "in private". So let's apply that logic to other circumstances to test it out.

Is it not demeaning if a boss tells a female employee to walk on all fours like a dog for his entertainment as long as it's only between himself and said employee?

"Demeaning" has nothing to do with whether the incident was public or private. Being so triggered by a question from a reporter to the point where you want them to point a country on a blank map is a power play attempt by Pompeo to make her feel as if she was being demeaned. That was the entire motivation behind Pompeo... To make her feel like shiat because he got triggered over a question asked.

adoo and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

It absolutely is. He then continued in bullying in his dishonest attempt to trash the reporter.

adoo, B-Bob and fchowd0311 like this.
  9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Wtf are you talking about the all four ish?

Did she clm he was demeaning? She is only saying he was upset with the questions

What was demeaning and dont answer hypothetivlxal all fours bullish

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

He said he was upset at the questions. Where is the bullying claim? Dont project. Tell me exactly what she said about bullying

11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

The fact that he called in, tried to intimidate her, screamed profanity in her face, the fact that he demanded she point out Ukraine on the map, and then set about trying to trash her in the public eye. His bullying was unsuccessful but he tried. He's done it before. He has a track record of doing it.

You asked me to not Project? You seem to be having a rough time. I don't think it's worthwhile to belittle you.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Before she went public, where does she claim bullying without projection. Asking to point something on a map is bullying?

Being argumentative/defensive/yelling isnt bullying. Its a tantrum. I could see if he said i better not see anything about this in the news or even i won't give you another interview.

But thats neither here nor there. Where does she claim bullying, intimidation or anything? No projections. If she went public with this im sure if she felt she would have said so.

13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Unless the bully leaves with the other kid’s lunch money, it is not bullying.

14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Imagine how well this asshat would do under oath testifying in the Senate about the President and Ukraine.

Sadly Pompeo’s temper management issues would likely impress SCWs.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

You guys are going on and on with pgabriel and he has successfully trolled you and derailed the thread

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

The SoS needs to retake anger management and ethic classes, and attend real churches more often.

FranchiseBlade and No Worries like this.
  17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Derailed what? What world changing discussion was going on? Whats so important in the subject of this thread?

Your stalking is derailing. All you discuss is me. At least im talking about the thread subje c. Disagreeing isnt derailing. Dickriding is

IBTL likes this.
  18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Thread summary:

1. secretary of state gets butthurt about a female reporter doing her job by asking questions about a current foreign affairs topic. The S0S thinks he will demean the reporter by testing her knowledge (which she passes). He storms off, then attempts to further demean the reporter by having an aid bring her into a private office to yell and swear at her. The reporter reports on this... then the SoS (on official letter head) further lies about the reporter to further demean the reporter's integrity.

2. Its an indefensible action by pompeo. In strolls a trump defender (who claims continually to not be a trump defender in every trump defense he posts). The trump defenders posts a few ignorance defenses of trump ("college graduates don't know the relative positions of Ukraine and Bangladesh", "just another trump is bad thread"). trump supporter gets blasted in responses, digs in deeper with even less intelligent responses.

3. Other people accuse trump defender of being a troll, trying to derail thread. trump defenders defends his honor by saying he isn't a troll and wasn't derailing the thread, only defending trump, pompeo, and himself.

Did I miss anything?

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I missed where Trump was talked about.

I missed where you proved me wrong that this isnt bullying

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Bangladeshistan.

Nook likes this.