1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Men who Hate Men

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocket River, Aug 14, 2018.

1. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

I remember watching a good documentary on HBO about Little Rock gang violence. Haven't watched this one, but it might be it.

REEKO_HTOWN and Xerobull like this.
  2. dc rock

3. dc rock

Yes, this is the one. My phone is ****.

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  4. MystikArkitect

/thread

Also wat

5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Cultural shifts tend to go parabolic before the settle down to a new norm. Look at the late 1960's war protests, the Civil Rights Movement and the rise and fall of the great Limp Bizkit.

6. Xerobull

dc rock likes this.
  7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

If you feel like you have to take all traces of your ejaculate because the woman might pull some bullshit with it, just have the self respect that you dont have to have sex with her. There are plenty of women who dont do this kind of things Mr Blake Griffin.

superfob and Houstunna like this.
  9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I see a devious pattern here:

White people.

10. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Do you feel the same regarding prenups ?

If you believe you need, don't proceed ?

11. fba34

If i was blake Griffin, and i was incapable of stopping myself from thrusting my penis into any woman who would spread her legs to the point of ejaculation, a prenup would be a great idea.

As it is, I'm not a single minded must-ejaculate simpleton, so I have plenty of options to stop myself from ending up in a stupid situation with a woman who would scoop my ejaculates to impregnate herself with and ruin my future life. Murdering a pregnant woman is not one of those options thank God.

Nook likes this.
  12. Houstunna

Supporting Member

I guess by "any woman" you mean the "prettiest women" because it's doubtful Blake is breaking himself over anything otherwise. You seriously think he has sex with every, or even 1/10th, of the woman he could. Your words sound like you're not thinking straight. LOL, it's "disrespectful" to one's self to have relations with bombshells, or any woman for that matter. LOL, whatever you say.

Look, my philosophy is Truthfulness. I never lie to get inside her panties and she shouldn't be deceitful either, but I'm not dumb enough to believe everyone shares that mentality, especially when money is a factor. I just met a group of Hooters waitresses the other night. Yeah, they seem all sweet and nice, sugar and spice, but I wouldn't dare trust them to not attempt getting pregnant. Woman have game and plenty power in a courthouse.

13. Xerobull

14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I wonder what this thread is really saying about Men who hate Men who hate Men.

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

This has to be the reason we don't have any more action cartoons.

16. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

People have been saying that for ages now, especially with the uproar over Thundercats! Roar ... but truth of the matter is that there were a whole bunch of them in the late 80s to late 90s. What happened to them? Nothing, but bunch of failed toy lines or unwatchable/unwatched TV shows.

17. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

I've noticed some of these men-hating men on certain internet forums. They often came across as just plain weird and f-d up, or they gave me the impression that their over-the-top hatred of men was due to them compensating for something or having something to hide. Or they're white-knighting as another poster mentioned. In any case, I tend to be wary about those type of people.

OTOH, I don't know any guy IRL that has this mindset. Men-hating men (whether their hatred is genuine or fake) are probably just another fringe vocal minority.

18. fba34

LOL Blake definitely doesn't limit himself to just "prettiest women".

Its stupid to have sex with women who you suspect might trick you into something else that you're bagging your used condoms as you leave. LOL if you trying to equate that with being religious or keeping your virginity whatever. Try meeting women who arent desperate. Try being not desperate enough to meet these women.

You should try to be with higher quality women if you're suspecting them of only being with you to get impregnated and get you into court. I hope you had someone backing you up against those mean hooters predators, like a parent or an uncle. Dont get victimized guy.

Nook likes this.
  19. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Kool Aid had a great exposé. It was just really "real".

20. Houstunna

Supporting Member

Blake isn't even sexing 5% of the women he could.
    __

Don't get me wrong. I don't believe anyone is trying to get me. I just like playing it safest. Similar to wearing a seatbelt. Do you think you'll have a accident? No, but you use it just in case.

"Predators" aren't limiting to Hooters girls -- not saying all are bad -- and similar careers either. Professional women can get scandalous too. I've had females friends warn me about that. Remember the prostitution ring AROD was involved in? That was a bunch of lawyers selling themselves.

But I get your sentiment. You make good points.

#80 Houstunna, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018