1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McHale misses Asik

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Oct 15, 2014.

1. gambingo

gambingo Member

hmm, is there something going on between Mchale and the players that we're not aware of lol?

2. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

OK, trade McHale to Pelicans for a 2015 draft

3. rocketsmetalspd

Very true. Asik tank most of the season last year and with his attitude he was not going to really compete for the team. He went into zombie mode.

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Wait til the Rockets play the Lakers, McHale won't say such glowing things about Lin.

He loves Asik and Parsons. He likes Lin well enough to play him but not at the same level as Asik and Parsons.

5. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

Wow so venomous, nasty and completely full of hate. You really need to find some other sort of outlet for all of that.

6. Layup Drill

Layup Drill Member

Wow, a lot of hate toward Mchale for saying something nice about a good player.
    CF for life

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

He's taking shots at somebody and is building a safety net for excuses. This guy curves all the problems.

8. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

McHale is a stang

9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

No ****, do you see how much balls Dorsey sucks? I miss him too.

Morey needs to get a backup C, I still remain boggled on why we haven't signed one, like Jermaine O'Neal, we also probably could have picked up Ayon or Blatche but now they signed overseas.

10. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Somehow, this makes me laugh every time.

It should be in all threads

11. Man

Man Contributing Member

It was a nice luxury to have one of the best centers in the league as a back-up.

12. Chuck Nevitt

Chuck Nevitt Contributing Member

Bet he misses Pat Pat more.

13. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I wish Mchale was gone too. This is not the 80's celtics this is a new generation of basketball I could see if he ran a system like Popovich but he's no where close to that regarding coaching. Little crap like this ticks me off with Mchale and instead of devising a gameplan to exploit Asik weaknesses with the players he has on the roster I bet he is sitting there telling our young guys how great Asik is and what they should be learning from him. F that. Asik can't hold Aldridge one on one and if Mchale wants to crown him then take your butt to New Orleans and become an assistant coach.

1 person likes this.
  14. scottie brooks

Yeah, but his body is just so big and he no try to shoot three. He top center in league.

15. anchel

anchel Member

Let's see if we can get Okafor once he's healthy. We've saved the biannual for him.

16. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

This just in: McHale misses the point.

I get it, Asik worked hard, he was a talent to have, believe me it makes sense. Asik didn't want to be here, and we still lost in the 1st round to Portland. Sometimes you have to cut your losses and move on. Would it have been better to keep Asik and let him walk at the end of this season? Hell no.

17. cheke64

cheke64 Member

You sound offended.

18. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

McHale actively did all he could to marginalize and hold back Jeremy during his two years here. Of course he won't have great things to say about a guy he disliked so much.

19. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Maybe I missed the point. Could it be that the title of the thread is wrong. McHale Mrs. Asik. McHale is going to marry Asik! I cracked the De Vinci code!

20. Sommermärchen

McHale postgame interview after Laker-Rockets Season-opener:

“Sometimes he’d rather have 29 points and nine turnovers and I tell him, ‘Jeremy, we’re trying to win,’ ” McHale said... then I remmber we isn't on his team anymore. no wonder he didn't listening..
    :grin: